What an incredible revelation to read in the Torah portion that in the instructions and in the events of the original Passover – the Passover was the Lamb!
You shall keep it  until the 14th day of the month, and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in  the evening.(Ex. 12:6) 
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, wisdom, and strength, honor, and glory, and blessing.Rev. 5:12. 
- Yeshua, precious Lamb of God, and mighty Lion of Judah – we bless and exalt You (Rev. 5:5-6).
- Lord Yeshua, we thank You for being God’s Lamb of who has borne away our sins (John 1:29, 36).
- We also praise You for being the Lamb who was slain from the world’s foundation (Rev. 13:8).
- We are so humbled and grateful that You died for us while we were still God’s enemies (Rom.5:10).
- We rejoice in this lesson in the Passover story, that Your blood is for God to see, and as He does He then protects us from His righteous judgments (Ex. 12:13; Heb. 9:11-14; 13:11-12; 1 John 1:7).
- Thank You for constantly watching over Your Word to fulfill it (Isa. 55:11; Jer. 1:12).
- As we move deeper in these last days, we take great comfort in knowing that since You exist outside of time, nothing whatsoever can take You by surprise (Psa. 90:2; Isa. 42:9; 46:9-10).
The war between the elected government and the unelected Supreme Court and other various groups, both inside and out of Israel, over any possible judicial reforms makes for major headlines today. Yet judicial reform is needed to protect Israel’s status as a democratic nation.
- Lord, we won the battle in prayer for a government that is closer to Your revealed will – yet it is hard to not be discouraged by the events up to this point. Please refresh us! (Psa. 42:5-6).
- Lead us as we pray and trust You even if we do not understand what You are doing (Prov. 3:5-6).
- Our ultimate goal is for You – not Israel, but through Israel – to be glorified (Psa. 115:1-3).
- God, shepherd Israel’s leaders and direct them in ways that glorify You (Psa. 23:3b; 80:1-3, 7, 19).
- Lord, deal with all Israeli judges who are not judging righteously (Deut. 16:18; Psa. 2:10-12).
- Continue to remove the dross and restore righteous judges in line with Isaiah 1:25-26.
- You are the Supreme Judge so we look to You to overrule all that is not of You (Psa. 9:16; 103:19).
- Give courage and unity to the coalition to pass all judiciary reforms that are from You (Prov. 16:9).
- Lord, use Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu to oversee all biblically-oriented right-wing moves in relation to Judea and Samaria, so that they are accomplished with as little internal and international angst as possible – and yet so that they are accomplished (Prov. 21:1).
- Guide the coalition’s thinking to lead Israel to walk in Your will for it today (Matt. 6:10).
- Gift to each minister godly advisors and give them ears to hear what You say (Prov. 11:14; 15:22).
- Anoint Finance Minister Bezaleel Smotrich to quickly lower Israel’s high cost of living (Ex. 31:1-5).
- Enable him and Bibi to work closely together and to build up Israel’s economy (Deut. 28:3-5, 8).
- Set a watch over the mouths of all coalition members, reminding them that it is easier to not say something than it is to take back that which is already said (Psa. 141:3; Prov. 16:23).
- As the opposition still spews hatred and instigates civil strife against the new government (Prov. 6:16-19), we ask You to deal with them and close their mouths (Prov. 17:28).
- Prevent Israel’s leaders from bowing down to the diktats of any other nation – especially America.
- Show Foreign Minister Eli Cohen and Israel’s UN Ambassador Gilad Erdan how to defend Israel against all international plots, and lies and hatred (Psa.33:10-11).
- Internal security:
The EU’s backing of illegal Palestinian building in Area C is a brazen act of anti-Semitism. They are supporting a people who openly declare that their goal is the destruction of the Jewish State and the expulsion of the Jews. Other than “anti-Semitism” what should we call it?
- Lord, deal with those in Brussels and all other European capitals who through their support of the Palestinians have made You their enemy (Psa. 68:1; 83: 1-4).
- Let Israel publically and repeatedly expose this outrageous illegal move by the EU (Luke 12:2).
- Wake up believers in Europe to stand in the gap for mercy in the face of Your judgments on their nations (Ezek. 22:30-31) who are actively opposing what You are fulfilling today (Psa. 147:2).
- Impart wisdom to Israel as it destroys illegal Arab buildings as Arabs tend to respond to things like this as wild men (Gen. 16:12), and to use global opinion to intimidate Israel (Psa. 91:5).
- Show Israel’s new coalition how to possess their land and not to fear man (Psa. 118:6; Obad. 1:17).
- Overrule the timing and method of Israel extending its sovereignty over all of the land west of the Jordan River – but do bring this to pass (Isa. 54:2-3).
- Thank You for the reports that the coalition has plans to increase the populations of the Judea and Samaria communities substantially, and we pray You would allow this to happen quickly (Isa. 49:19).
- We agree with Itamar Ben-Gvir who wants the same law applied to both Arabs and Jews throughout Judea and Samaria and ask that he would press for this to become a reality (Deut. 1:16; Prov. 8:16).
- Guide Ben-Gvir and bless him with great success in his stated goal to rebuild Israel’s police force and to increase their salaries (Rom. 13:1-4).
- Give Israel godly discernment with the Palestinian Authority and its security forces (Psa. 120:7).
-  Increase Israel’s success against terrorism and terrorists in all of its land (Gen. 35:3; Isa. 54:14).
- Continue bringing accurate actionable intelligence to Israel’s security forces (Job 12:22; 28:11b).
- Let this supernatural success cause discouragement, despair and paranoia to rest upon all remaining terrorists, causing them to rise up against each other (Ex. 14:25; Psa. 55:9).
- Send huge amounts of snow and hail on the places in Israel where terrorists live (Job 38:22-23).
- Also use Israel’s miraculous success to save some terrorists (Matt. 5:44).
- Continue to be a shield of protection over Your nation (Psa. 3:1-8; 121:4; Jer. 31:10).
- External security:
Iran’s currency, the rial, and thus its economy, is in big trouble. This is an answer to prayer, although we need to ask God to supply the needs of the common Iranian who has no hatred in his heart towards Israel or the Jews.
- Thank You for confounding Iran’s leaders through the steep decline of its finances (Job 12:17-21).
- Lord, let them continue to hold back finances from their proxies because of this (Prov. 11:21; 16:5).
- Almighty God, please have mercy on the Iranian people, supplying all of their needs, and use Iranian believers to multiply bread and fish – and even hummus (Acts 4:30; 5:12; Jam. 5:4)!
- Increase the demonstrations against the Iranian regime and increase the sense of guilt on the security forces for killing and cruelly dealing with Iranian women and other demonstrators (Psa. 35:26).
- Anoint the Iranian church to help defeat the spirit of radical Islam over that nation (Matt. 16:18b).
- Lord God, dry up all hope of ever reviving Obama’s evil Iranian nuclear deal from those Western nations who still desire to have this demonic pact resurrected (Psa. 76:6).
- Impart to IDF Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and Netanyahu godly insight as to what Israel must do and not do in order to prevent Iran from ever obtaining or developing nuclear weapons (1 Sam. 16:13).
- If Israel needs to pre-empt Iran in order to prevent it developing nuclear weapons, please guide it as per the timing and the methods – and let it be accomplished completely (Prov. 21:31).
- If Israel needs to do this, forbid them from trying to get permission from America first (Isa. 30:1).
- Let Halevi’s relationship with the IDF Iran Command be excellent (Psa. 133:1-3).
- Open his mind to hear Your voice clearly as he reads the Tanach (Isa. 29:18; 32:3).
- Impart great wisdom and courage to the IDF to know how to deal with Hizbullah who have been confronting Israel’s army in various ways right on the Israeli-Lebanese border (Psa. 44:4-5; 144:1).
- Lord God of Israel, as we pray, sovereignly deal with this northern army as per Joel 2:17-21.
- Do not allow Israel’s army to bow before the Lebanese or the UN armies’ demands (Zech. 9:13-17).
- In all future conflicts, may the IDF and both the military and political leadership be more zealous to defend Israel’s civilians than the enemies’ civilians (Rom. 13:1-4).
- Please aid Israel to develop and improve advanced weapons systems and to be at the cutting edge of cyberwarfare, laser weaponry and the cautious use of advanced artificial intelligence (1 Chr. 28:19).
As nations become more furious with Israel, many of their citizens will turn on their Jewish neighbors – regardless of whether the Jews are Zionists or not. God will allow this as it is His will and for His glory that His people return to the land He has promised them (Isa. 43:5-7, 21).
- We bless You for being alive to see Your prophetic promise of restoring Israel come to pass (Deut. 30:3-5; Psa. 107:2-3; 147:2; Isa. 11:11-12; 35:10; Jer. 23:3-5; 31:10; Ezek. 20:34; Zech. 8:7-8).
- Lord, we ask for an increase in aliyah this year, over and above the 75,000 in 2022 (Zeph. 3:19-20).
- May any possible modifications of Israel’s Law of Return cause many Western Jews to return now while they still can (Hos. 11:10-11).
- Continue, Abba, to send out the believing fishers and the anti-Semitic hunters (Jer. 16:16), yet use other ways to draw Your people home as well (Jer. 31:3; Ezek. 20:34).
- Let Jewish communities and congregations return to Israel together (Ex. 10:9; Zech. 8:7-8).
- Drain the exile of all remaining Holocaust survivors and their families (Jer. 31:8-9).
- As Ukrainian Jewish men are released from the army, let them go to Israel and not demand that their families that have already made aliyah return to a Ukrainian exile (Num. 11:5).
- Move on the new coalition to see aliyah and the settling of Your people in Your land as high a priority as You say that it is (Jer. 32:41-42).
- Lord, clear out all bureaucratic roadblocks that face many new immigrants (Isa. 62:10; John 2:15).
- May the government determine to settle the new immigrants throughout Your land (Jer. 33:10-14).
- From the prophetic portion: “But fear not My servant Jacob, and be not dismayed Israel: for, behold, I will save you from far off, and your seed from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return, be in peace and security, and none shall make him afraid.” (Jer. 46:27)
- Lord, remove all excuses for this blindness in believers’ minds to what You are doing in restoring Israel and show them that it is prophesied hundreds of times in the Tanach (John 10:35b; 17:17).
For a society to consistently pass righteous laws to govern them, first the people need to be righteous. Thus the need of the hour for Israel is an outpouring of His Spirit bringing multitudes throughout society to bow the knee before Israel’s true Ruler – Messiah Yeshua.
- Lord, this is what You said You would do when You restored Israel to its land – so we are asking You to fulfill Your prophetic promises today (Isa. 61:1-3; Jer. 31-31-34; 33:7-8: Ezek. 37:21-28).
- As nothing is impossible with You, we ask for some Israeli politicians to be saved (Jer. 32:17, 27).
- We plead with You, in Your abundant mercy, to save Holocaust survivors and their families (1 Pet. 1:3). 
- We also lift up to You Israelis in all branches of the IDF; police personnel in all its various branches; Jewish criminals and those involved in the Mafia; Jews in jail; the homeless; women guilt-ridden over having an abortion; doctors who perform abortions; all involved with Israel’s sex-trafficking; the gay community; Russians and Ukrainians who have just made aliyah; unbelieving family members of Messianic Jews; many in the ultra-Orthodox communities; ex-Orthodox youth who have been fed lies about God; high tech professionals; scientists; teachers; university students; extremely wealthy and extremely poor Jews; Jews who control the housing industry; tour guides; Jews living in Judea and Samaria; survivors of terror attacks and families of terrorism victims; survivors of traffic accidents and loved ones of accident victims; all Jews who will enter eternity in 2023 (John 3:16; 6:44).
- Anoint Jewish and gentile believers to be able to point unsaved Jews to You (2 Cor. 2:14-16).
- Thank You for moving so mightily in Middle Eastern Muslims by dreams and visions and as You save literally millions, make many of them “provokers to jealousy” of the Jews (Rom. 11:11).
- Lord, we know that salvation is only through Your grace, so we look to You to save “all Israel” in Your way and in Your timing – for Your holy name’s sake (Psa. 85:10; Zech. 4:6-7; Eph. 2:8-10).
While there is no water crisis in Israel, yet the amount of rain that has fallen is very low comparatively to the past several decades.
We covet your prayers for us to have His wisdom to pray and lead in intercession as it is very easy today to pray against something God is doing to fulfill His Word – yet which appears to be off because of our preconceived theological ideas of either who He is or what He will do to wrap up this age. Also, please ask the Lord to give us His rest and peace and to continue to supply all of our other needs in order for this ministry to glorify Him. Thank you in advance.
Shabbat shalom and blessings abundantly from Jerusalem
For the IFI team