Shabbat’s prophetic portion ends with this wonderful word that speaks to us today, as well as to a future Israel, when the veil is removed and they see Yeshua, their King Messiah:
In that day you shall say, ‘Praise YHWH; call on His name; declare His doings among the people; make mention that His name is exalted. Sing unto YHWH, for He has done excellent things. This is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, inhabitant of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of you.(Isa. 12:4-6) Amen!
- We bless You Lord that today people in all of the earth know that You have
done excellent things.
- We praise You because since this is literally true, so also will all Israel be saved (Rom. 11:26).
- What joy to know that we are safe in Your hands since You have chosen us (John 10:27-29; 15:16).
- We thank You that this verse from the prophetic portion will become a reality on day soon:
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of YHWH, as the waters cover the sea.(Isa. 11:9)
- Hallelujah! You are never overwhelmed – so when we are, we can run to You (Psa. 61:1-2).
- You already know the end from the beginning, so nothing takes You by surprise (Isa. 46:9-10).
-  Lord, You were, and remain, a God of miracles (Deut. 11:3; John 3:2; Acts 2:22).
Since last Passover, over 40,000 new immigrants have arrived in Israel. While all are not seen as Jewish in the eyes of the rabbinic authorities, they are all still a part of Israel – whether by having a Jewish spouse or a parent or grandparent who was/is Jewish.
- From Shabbat’s prophetic portion:
And in that day, Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people…He shall set up a banner to the gentiles, assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.(Isa. 11:11-12) 
- What a joy to be alive and see You fulfilling Your Word in such an awesome manner (Zech. 8:1-18).
- Lord, open the eyes of any believer who is blind to this modern miracle (2 Kin. 6:17; Psa. 119:18).
- Do not allow anything to hinder the return of Your people to Your land – whether internally through bureaucratic obstacles, or externally from the opposition of any anti-Zionist spirits (Isa. 62:10).
- Wake up the Jews throughout the West to see what is happening in Ukraine and to perceive that they should return to Israel now with their families intact and with all of their belongings (Isa. 60:8-9).
- As with the Jews who were trapped under Pharaoh, so release all Jews who are trapped in exile in nations who refuse to let them leave with their families intact and their belongings (Psa. 105:23-45).
- Abba, as per Your Word, make all Jews who do return fall in love with Your land (Isa. 62:4-5).
- Continue to use Pnina Tamano-Shata, the minister of Aliyah and Immigration, for Your holy name’s sake (Jer. 31:8-10; Ezek. 20:41-42; 36:23-24).
- Supply all she needs to do Your will – emotionally, physically and spiritually (Ex. 31:3; Phil. 4:19).
- Supply all of her ministry’s needs so that she can take care of all Jews who are coming home.
- From Shabbat’s prophetic portion:
We asked God to save all whom He has brought back to the land of Israel in the recent past. The verses in Shabbat’s prophetic portion which introduce Isaiah chapter 11 , are an eye-opening prophecy of Messiah Yeshua.
There shall come forth a Rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of YHWH shall rest upon Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of YHWH, and shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of YHWH . He shall not judge after the sight of His eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of His ears, but with righteousness shall He judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and He shall smite the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips shall He slay the wicked.Isa. 11:1-4
- Lord Yeshua, when Jews read this entire portion, show them how Isaiah 11:10 is a major proof that You are the promised Messiah – as for the past 2,000 years gentiles have sought You.
O YHWH, save Your people, the remnant of Israel.(Jer. 31:7) We specifically ask for You to save many new immigrants; terror survivors and terror victims’ families; Holocaust survivors and families; elderly Israelis; Israelis in the IDF and their families; medical professionals and teachers; politicians; drug dealers and sex traffickers; prostitutes; criminals; widows and orphans; those in the various gay communities; many settlers – especially those who love Your land; multitudes of ultra-Orthodox; secular and traditional Jews; all the unsaved loved ones in Messianic Jewish families (Isa. 12:1-2).
- Lord, open the eyes of the truth of Your Son Yeshua’s Kingship to all recent Ukrainian immigrants who have had to leave members of their families, for whatever reason, back in Ukraine.
- As we are still in Ramadan, also reap a huge harvest of Muslims for Your kingdom (Col. 1:12-13).
- Lord Yeshua, have mercy on all Muslims who, while fasting, have a huge void in their heart because there is no personal God in Islam, and reveal to them Your Father (Matt. 11:27).
- Confront terrorists on their way to murder Jews; put You terror on them and save them (Acts 9:1-6).
The violence on the Temple Mount has put another obstacle in the path of this government’s survival as Ra’am, the Israeli-Arab Islamic party, has frozen its participation in the coalition and Knesset at this time. Yet God is the One who decides how long the government will last, so we trust in Him and continue to pray for the government (Jer. 18:6-8).
- Accomplish all that You have ordained for this government to do while also preventing them from doing anything that is not in line with Your will for Israel at this time (Psa. 33:10-11; Prov. 21:1).
- Confront PM Naftali Bennett about his betrayal of those who voted for him and then lead him to publically repent and return to his Zionistic roots in both word and deed (Job 42:6; Jer. 31:19).
- Hedge in Foreign Minister Yair Lapid so that his left-wing, humanistic thinking will not determine Israel’s foreign relations (Prov. 16:9; 19:21).
- Deal with Lapid like You dealt with Balaam who was only able to speak Your words – even if that was not what he wanted to say (Num. 22:18, 35, 38).
- Lord, we still are not sure where Defense Minister Benny Gantz’s heart lies, but You know and if he is a danger to the integrity of Your land – replace him quickly (Deut. 19:14; 21:17; Prov. 22:28).
- Use Bibi Netanyahu, now the head of the opposition, for Your glory’s sake and overrule anything he would say or do that would hinder Your current plans for Your nation (Psa. 115:1-13).
- Internal security:
As expected, with Ramadan overlapping Passover, violence was ignited by Muslims in and around Jerusalem’s Old City and especially on the Temple Mount. While many Palestinians use any chance to injure or kill Jews, Hamas in Gaza and the Palestinian Authority’s President Abbas never miss a chance to enflame these feelings by yelling that the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount is being invaded by Israeli settlers. Of note, in Shabbat’s Torah reading, Moses points out at least 10x that this same Temple Mount was chosen by God to place His name.
You shall eat before YHWH your God, in the place where He shall choose to place His name,that is God’s Temple, which was built on Mount Moriah, today’s Temple Mount (Deut. 14:23; 2 Chr. 3:1).
- Regardless of the threats from the Ra’am party against Israel’s action to bring calm by arresting Arab rioters who were throwing stones on worshippers at the Western Wall just below – strengthen the government to deal harshly with this terrorist activity (Eccl. 8:11).
- If Bennett caves in to the Muslim rioters and bans Jewish visits to the mount until after Ramadan, we pray that that cowardly decision in the face of intimidation will bring this government down.
-  Lord God, show this government how to deal in strength against this lawlessness (Rom. 13:1-4).
- Protect all of Israel’s security forces as they protect all of Israel (Psa. 121:3-4).
- Reveal every planned terror attack and impart to Israel wisdom to pre-empt it (Obad. 1:6).
- Use the recent successful terror attacks in Tel Aviv and B’nei Brak to open the eyes of the mostly left-wing and pro-peace Israelis who live there, to the real face of the enemy that they want Israel to compromise with (Psa. 55:21; 120:7).
- Give the security forces the full backing of the government at this time (2 Sam. 10:7; 1 Chr. 29:24).
- Raise up influential Israeli voices to remind Israel that every place from which it has withdrawn is now a hotbed of terrorist activity against the Jewish State – whether Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Judea and Samaria, or the Temple Mount (Judg. 2:1-5).
- Release angelic hosts to defend Your people who have returned to Your land (Psa. 68:17; 103:20).
- Show Israel how to cut out the cancer of the radicalized Israeli-Arabs in order that the rest of their community can live in peace and prosperity in the midst of Your nation (Psa. 34:16; 37:28).
- Lord God of Israel, deal with the hypocritical politicians who lead most Western and Arab nations who are always blaming and condemning Israel whenever it needs to use force to protect its citizens (Job 34:29-30; Matt. 7:5).
- Abba, shut the mouths of Israel’s “friends” who use terms like “the cycle of violence” and compare terrorists and riots to the actions Israeli security forces use to protect the innocent (Dan. 6:22).
- Make Israel’s leaders deaf to this accusatory feedback from the nations (Prov. 11:9).
- Lord, have mercy on Palestinian children and shield them from the constant brainwashing they are fed which teaches them to hate Israel and all Jews (Luke 17:2).
- External security:
Iran’s President threatened Israel again this week. And of course, there was no negative response from any of the world powers – including those in the West who are trying to sign a new nuclear deal with this nation which is being run by anti-Semitic fanatics. Will the West only condemn Iran if it actually attacks Israel – like Putin and Ukraine? We are not sure, therefore we pray that just like in 1967, Israel will have the courage and wisdom to hit back first!
- Lord, You hear these threats. Is it not time to arise and strike Your enemies (Psa. 68:1; 83:1-4).
- Lord God, as Iranian leaders constantly curse Israel, watch over Genesis 12:3a and Numbers 24:9b.
- Cut off Iran’s tentacles which control terror groups worldwide (Job 11:10-11; Psa. 37:9, 28; 54:5).
- Severely shake the ground under all of Iran’s nuclear facilities and its other military bases (Job 38:12-13; Isa. 2:19-21).
- Thank You that as of now there is still no Iranian nuclear deal agreed on in Vienna (Psa. 50:15).
- With or without a deal, God send angelic “train robbers” to stop Iran’s money train (Psa. 104:4)!
- Give the Iranian Church biblical wisdom to see that You are judging their nation because of how it curses Your nation (Isa. 34:8) – and then let them stand in the gap for mercy (Ezek. 22:30).
- Abba, use the IDF’s Iran Command to keep the threat of Iran front and center in the minds and hearts of Israel’s leaders (Prov. 8:34; Isa. 21:11-12).
- If You are wanting Israel to pre-empt Iran’s nuclear program, prepare it now (Isa. 41:14-16).
- Give the IDF’s Iran Command Your strategies and tactics and remove anything else (Prov. 21:31).
- Provide all the accurate actionable intelligence Israel will need to deal a fatal blow to Iran’s nuclear weapons ambitions (Psa. 139:12).
- Let Your fear fall on all the nations in the Middle East when they see how You have helped Israel to wreak total destruction on Iran’s demonic nuclear facilities (2 Chr. 17:10).
- Thank You for the recent breakthrough in laser weaponry made in Israel (Psa. 3:3-8; 36:9).
- Hasten its development so that it can be used very soon (Isa. 60:22; Jer. 1:12).
- Lord, watch over Your threat in Shabbat’s prophetic portion against the proud Lebanese, like the Hizbullah MP who just said it would only take $9 billion to destroy Israel completely (Isa. 10:33-34).
Thank you for praying for us as at times there is a strong spirit of discouragement that comes upon us. This is a result of knowing that the prayer battle over Israel will not end until the Lord Yeshua returns and while we often see victories – both small and big – the need to intercede continually, and discern how God is leading us to intercede, is very exhausting. Also pray for God to supply all of IFI’s other needs during this season. Thank you for co-laboring with us in prayer.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Jerusalem
For the IFI team