Via Pastor David Decker in Jerusalem
Dear Praying Friends :
In these two chapters of Jeremiah the God of the Bible, the God of Israel, personally declares at least 25 times that he WILL do something wonderful for the Jewish people, His people. These very specific promises are now being fulfilled before our eyes. We would all do well to pay attention and decide clearly which side we are on. For me it’s a no-brainer. If God loves the Jewish people and wants them to be back safely in their own land, then I had better want the same thing! If I love Him, I will always love what He loves, including Israel, Jerusalem and the Jewish people. And I will also hate what He hates.
Want to learn more? Read His instruction manual, the Bible.
I love being a Christian! I also love other Christians, and I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. And God Has made us many promises as Christians. Hallelujah !
But the 25 promises here and many other places in the Bible are NOT for the Church– they are for Israel and the Jewish people. If you are in a church that for some reason doesn’t teach this truth, please pray about finding a healthy church that does !
The 25 ‘I Will’ Declarations of Jeremiah 32-33
(1) I will gather them out of the lands I have driven them.
(2) I will bring them back to this place.
(3) I will make them dwell in safety.
(4) I will be their God and they will be My people.
(5) I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
(6) I will not turn away from them, to do them good.
(7) I will put the fear of Me in their hearts, so that they will not turn away from Me.
(8) I will rejoice over them, to do them good.
(9) I will faithfully plant them in this land with all My heart, with all My soul.
(10) I will bring on them all the good I am promising them.
(11) I will bring to Jerusalem health and healing.
(12) I will heal them.
(13) I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth.
(14) I will restore the fortunes of Judah and Israel.
(15) I will rebuild them as they were at first.
(16) I will cleanse them from all their iniquity against Me.
(17) I will pardon all their iniquities against Me.
(18) I will do them good and the nations will hear of it, and fear and tremble.
(19) I will make peace for Jerusalem.
(20) I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were at first.
(21) I will fulfill the good word I have spoken concerning the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
(22) I will cause a Righteous Branch of David to spring forth and He will execute justice and righteousness on the earth.
(23) I will multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.
(24) I will restore the fortunes of the descendants of Jacob and David My servant.
(25) I will have mercy on them.