- Included in this Shabbat’s Torah reading is Exodus 32, when the children of Israel sinned by making and worshipping a golden calf. We looked at Moses’ anointed intercession that turned the hand of God from judgment to mercy.
- God to Moses:
Leave Me alone, so that My wrath may become hot against and …destroy them, and I will make of you a great nation. Moses’ prayer to God:
‘YHWH, why does Your wrath rage against Your people whom You have brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power and a mighty hand? Why should the Egyptians say , He brought them out for harm, to kill …and destroy them…? Turn from Your fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against Your people. Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self, saying to them , I will multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give to your seed, and they shall inherit it forever.’ And YHWH repented as to the evil which He spoke of doing to His people. (Ex. 32:10-14)
- We bless You for this wonderful example of intercession.
- What a glorious thought that You have called us to stand in the gap like Moses (Ezek. 22:30).
- We rejoice in the reality of being in relationship with the God of all creation.
- Because we are righteous in Messiah (1 Cor. 1:30; 2 Cor. 5:21), our prayers please You (Prov. 15:8b).
- What encouragement and confidence You have given us to know that we are to come boldly unto Your throne of grace to find grace and mercy for Israel at this time of its need (Heb. 4:16).
- Today both Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu and his wife Sara are being interviewed/ interrogated in another investigation that may involve bribery and huge sums of money. Whatever the truth may be, these constant attacks against this man is draining and distracting – both to him and to the Israeli people. Is this the demonic goal behind these manipulative assaults?
- Abba, we thank You for Bibi Netanyahu and all the good he has done for this nation.
- You have raised him up at this time – and we ask that You be the One who determines when his time is over.
He removes kings and sets up kings. (Dan. 2:21b)
- Watch over Bibi’s and Sara’s words as they give separate testimonies today (Psalm 81:10).
- Remove all fear unless they have in fact done something criminal (Psalm 56:11).
- Lord, if we are weary of this, how must they feel? Sustain them by Your grace (Zech. 4:6-7).
- Help all these investigations expose truth – but please do it quickly (Eccl. 8:11).
- We remind You of Numbers 23:23 and ask that You would block all manipulation and other forms of witchcraft from coming against Israel’s leader – its other leaders and its people.
- Enable the people of Israel to not be worn down by this continual saga (Dan. 7:25).
- Until You show us differently, we still see Netanyahu as the one whom You have called to lead this nation at this time. Therefore, we pray,
Let Your hand be on the Man of Your right hand, on the Son of man whom You have made strong for Yourself. (Psalms 80:17)
- We ask for righteousness to be the banner over this nation (Prov. 14:34).
- Show Bibi what Israel needs to be doing – even in the midst of his personal struggles (2 Sam. 24:17).
- If it is time for the Netanyahu era to end, please show us Your choice to replace him so that we can pray (Amos 3:7).
- The Haredi – the ultra-Orthodox – in the government are trying once again to blackmail the coalition over a new law concerning Haredi boys being drafted into the IDF. This adds more pressure to Netanyahu and the coalition when this issue was already settled by the previous government.
- Lord, maintain this government as we do not sense that new elections is what You want now.
- Abba, how long will this nation be constantly manipulated by the Haredi? Let Bibi and others take a very clear stance and force the Haredi to back off their threats to quit the coalition (Eph. 6:10, 13b).
- We ask You for a righteous outcome (Isa. 56:1; Jer. 22:13-16).
- Lord, confound Haredi leaders and place a real fear of God in them (Ezek. 34:9-10).
- Bless abundantly those few Haredi young men who serve in the IDF (2 Chr. 35:3b).
- Thank You for the few Haredi rabbis who are righteous and Zionistic. Raise up more (Jer. 23:3-4).
- This coming Monday, PM Netanyahu is supposed to go to America for a five day visit – including a meeting with US President Trump and other people of influence.
- If this is Your will and timing, then protect his going out and coming back (Deut. 28:6).
- If this trip is not in Your timing, then cancel it (Prov. 16:9).
- Protect Netanyahu and his entourage from all terror or assassination attempts (Deut. 28:7).
- Use this time away from Israel to refresh and encourage Netanyahu (Deut. 3:28; Luke 22:32).
- Give those who are left in charge of this nation all the wisdom and courage needed (Zech. 10:12).
- Surround Bibi with godly counsel and let his relationship with Israel’s US ambassador, Ron Dermer, and its UN ambassador, Danny Danon, be strengthened so that they can speak truth with one another without fear of reprisal (Prov. 11:14; 15:12; 20:18; 24:6).
- As we have seen previously, so again anoint Bibi each time he has an opportunity to speak – before groups, to the American media, or one-on-one with Trump and others in vital positions (Ezek. 2:8; 3:27).
- Rumors of what is involved in Trump’s “deal-of-the-century” peace plan was leaked in an Arab owned English newspaper this past week. Whether there is any truth in this report, only time will tell – although people in the US administration have said that both Israelis and Palestinians will not like some of it. Yet if any of these facts are true – the internationalization of Jerusalem; Abu Dis the capital of a Palestinian State; Israeli security remaining in Judea and Samaria; major Israeli settlements not being uprooted; the rejection of the Palestinians’ “right-of-return” of the millions of their so-called refugees – then while this deal is not biblical and would hurt Israel, we can depend on the Palestinians to totally reject it out of hand.
- As You have done since You harden Pharaoh’s heart, so continue to harden the hearts of Israel’s enemies and draw them into the trap of Your choosing – for Your holy namesake (Ex. 14:3-4).
- Do not allow the legal pressures on Netanyahu to cause him to try and get better media coverage by making “peace” – like we saw happen to Ariel Sharon.
- Lord, we acknowledge that true Christians among the Arabs have a right to live in the land of Israel, yet You said all idolaters will be plucked up and destroyed (Jer. 12:14-17). And since Allah is not You, this means that Muslims do not have any rights to live in this land. Please fulfil this in Your way and will with as much mercy as possible (Psa. 83:16).
- Abba, without a doubt we see in Your word that Jerusalem is the center of the last days battle over Your land, people and Your Son’s return (Zech. 12:2-9; 14:1-9). And we see that what is happening today is at least the beginnings of
this is that which was spoken of by the prophets… (Acts 2:16) Therefore, open our eyes to see what You are doing and for Your holy name’s sake – lead us in intercession (Luke 11:1).
The God of Heaven, He will bless us, and we, His servants, will arise and build. But you have no portion or right or memorial in Jerusalem.
- Apparently, another Iranian military base is being built right outside Damascus. It was exposed by satellite images this week. Israel’s political and military leadership have said that they will not allow things like this to stand. Also, Israel is upset with America’s attitude towards Iran and Russia in Syria.
- Thank You for revealing this. Expose all other locations of Iranian mischief (Job 28:11).
- Give Israel the exact timing or right opportunity to destroy these bases (1 Chr. 14:15; Eccl. 3:8).
- When Netanyahu talks with Trump about Israel’s concerns with American involvement, or lack thereof, in Syria, give Trump ears to hear what this veteran statesman is saying (Prov. 15:31)
- Provide all the actionable intelligence Israel needs to know what is happening in Syria and Lebanon.
- Thank You for the disproportionate response Israel made to the Iranian drone incursion. May that cause Israel’s enemies to think many times before attacking this nation in the future.
- Lord, have mercy on innocent Syrians who are being slaughtered from every side (Ex. 23:7; Isa. 59:7).
- Cause them to cry out to You – and not to their forefathers false god (Psa. 50:15).
Cursed is he who takes reward to kill an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.
- May Your fear come upon Iran and Hezbollah as they see You openly defending and fighting for this nation (Ex. 14:25; Psa. 121:4).
- Impart to Israel’s military leaders a divine unity re: all strategies and tactics to defeat Israel’s enemies.
- Almighty Captain of heaven’s host, like You did with Joshua, give them Your plans (Josh. 5:13-6:5).
- Reports of the possibility of a war this year between Israel and Iran/Syria/Hezbollah + whoever else hates Zion, are now being heard in Israel almost daily. While IDF commanders are saying the army is training and ready to defend this nation and defeat its foes, there is a concern that the home-front still lacks in preparation for this.
- May all bomb shelters in homes or in public buildings be ready to receive the civilians (Psa. 61:3).
- Impress on Israelis that today is the day to prepare themselves for whatever may come (Prov. 30:25).
You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies;
- May all finances that are needed by the Homeland security forces be made available quickly.
- Anoint Gilad Erdan, the Minister for Public Security in the current Israeli government, to plan all he needs to plan to have Israeli society ready for a major war (Prov. 19:21; 21:1).
- Enable the IDF and the civilian authorities to cooperate in unity (Psalm 133:1).
- Show Israel exactly where to place its Iran Dome anti-missile defenses – and all other defenses that Israel will need in the coming conflict.
- Ultimately, we look to You to protect and defend this nation (Isa. 31:5).
- In the light of Purim, we ended our time of intercession by praying for the salvation of Israelis and Jews wherever they may reside. This was centered on the verses in Esther that mention salvation coming to Israel from some other place (Est. 4:13-14). Although Esther did do what her uncle Mordechai asked her, still the ultimate deliverance for Israel came from Messiah Yeshua hundreds of years later. As we prayed into this it was very natural for us to also pray for aliyah – the return of the Jews from exile to Israel – as when all Israel gets saved it happens in the land (Ezek. 36:24-28; Zech. 12:10).
- As usual, we prayed for specific groups of Jews. Here is the list. Please add to it if there is a group that God lays on your heart:
- Unsaved loved ones of Messianic Jews
- Israelis serving in the IDF
- The yordim, that is, Israelis living outside the land
- Jews in the EU – specifically Amsterdam; also Polish and Swedish Jews
- British and Canadian Jews, ,and those in South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.
- Ethiopians – both here and still in Ethiopia
- All the Jews in Iran and any other Arab/Muslim nations
- California Jews especially, but also all the millions of Jews who reside in America
- Jared Kushner and his wife, Trump’s daughter
- Open the eyes of multitudes of Jews to see that You Yeshua are the prophesied Sent One:
Flee from the land of the north, says YHWH. For I have scattered you…O Zion, escape, you who live with the daughter of Babylon. For thus says YHWH of Hosts: He has sent Meafter glory, to the nations who stripped you; for he who touches you touches the pupil of His eye. For behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they shall be a prize for their servants. And you shall know that YHWH of Hosts has sent Me. Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion. For lo, I come, and I will dwell in your midst, says YHWH. And many gentiles shall be joined to YHWH in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know that YHWH of Hosts has sent me to you. And YHWH shall possess Judah, His portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.(Zech. 2:6-12) Amen!
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion
The IFI team
Very important that Israel:Jews to believe in God power
Bring to Hem all your problems He know everything because He made everything Do not belive in your power (like King David when he order the census and he abset God)
Leave everything/bring all your problems to God and He will be there for you like He allwey has been for you
He chose you and he bless you and the one who bless you