- To begin our time of corporate prayer, we looked at Psalm 126.
When YHWH turned back the captivity of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter and our tongue with singing; then they said among the nations, YHWH has done great things with them. Great things has YHWH done for us and we are glad. Turn again our captivity…Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
- You are our Rock and fortress at all times and we bless You for being that (Psalm 31:2-3).
- We trust in You to protect and guide us – even when our lives are ending (Psalm 48:14).
- You have done great things for this nation – and we are thrilled to be alive to see it (Psalm 115:1-3).
- Thank You for always being present and open to hear our prayers (Psalm 34:15; 1 Peter 3:12).
- Bless You for Your grace which raises us up to sit with You in the heavenlies (Ephesians 2:4-10).
Bless YHWH, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
- We thank You for the freedom to meet openly in Israel without fear of persecution from the state.
- Police investigations into Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu are rumored to come to a head next week with an indictment being recommended. Bibi is outraged and Israelis have had to face this issue for too long. We prayed for truth to be revealed and for this investigation to come to a righteous decision.
- We ask for justice to run down like a river in this situation and in this nation (Jeremiah 5:1).
- In Your mercy, bring out the truth quickly. Do not allow it to be twisted or suppressed (Romans 1:18).
You have given a banner to those who fear You, to lift it up because of the truth. Selah.
- Help Bibi to guard what comes out of his mouth (Psalm 141:3).
- Lord, please block all media manipulation in this saga (Numbers 23:23).
- Do not allow only the Bibi-haters to how sway in the public media.
But my enemies are alive and well, and those who hate me for no reason are numerous. (Psalm 38:19 ISV)
- Protect Netanyahu and the government coalition from being distracted from the very real dangers that Israel faces today.
- This led to our next prayer burden – the person who will eventually take Netanyahu’s place as the leader of this nation.
- Lord, please show us who You have in mind, so that we can intercede specifically for them to be all they need to be both for this nation and for You to receive all the glory (Amos 3:7; Isaiah 45:3-4).
- Whomever it is, please continue to mold them to be Your anointed leader.
- Raise up a leader like the good kings of Judah who turned the nation back to You (2 Kings 22:1-23:28).
- Raise up someone like David – a man after Your own heart (Acts 13:22).
- Raise up someone who will have the same Zionistic vision as You have (Psalm 147:2; Isaiah 44:26-28)!
- Abba, please show Bibi quickly who is Your choice to take over for him – in Your timing – and place on him a deep desire to mentor this person into maturity (Exodus 18:20; Proverbs 22:6).
- One of the dangers facing Israel is a very real possibility of a war against Hezbollah, which will also include fighting against Lebanon and, possibly, Iran.
- Lord, give accurate intelligence on the situation in Lebanon and the plans of Hezbollah (2 Kings 6:12).
- Impart the courage for a pre-emptive strike to our leaders if and when needed (Psalm 18:34; 144:1).
- Anoint all the IDF commanders who are actually on the ground leading their soldiers daily.
- Forbid any successful kidnapping attempts (Exodus 21:16).
- Give the IDF Your strategy and Your tactics for a complete victory (Proverbs 21:31).
- Thank You for the wall that Israel is building along our Lebanese border, Protect all those who are building it and may the threat from Lebanon to stop this come to nothing (Nehemiah 2:19-20).
- Expose any and all terror tunnels that may be in that area (Job 12:22).
- Pressure Israel to watch over all its redlines and forbid any Israeli leader from declaring a redline when they are not going to do whatever it takes to prevent the enemy from crossing it (Matthew 5:37).
- Watch over all that Netanyahu, Defense Minister Liberman and IDF Chief of Staff Eisenkot say and do.
- If this is the time for Hezbollah’s continual cursing of Israel come back on their heads, then hook them into the trap that they have set for the innocent (Numbers 24:9b; Psalm 7:15-17).
- Protect all Israelis living near the fence – and give them courage, faith and comfort (Psalm 121:4).
- May the next war not be fought on Israeli territory – but on the enemies’ territory.
Lord YHWH, the strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the battle.
- The Islamic fundamentalist Shi’ite regime in Iran is the main source behind most of the current threats against Israel, as they continuously speak of their goal – to wipe out “the Zionist entity.”
- Lord, this threat has been aimed at Your nation by Your enemies for over 3,000 years. Yet here we are and most of the nations listed in Psalm 83are gone. We praise You for Your faithfulness, and pray along with Asaph the Psalmist,
Keep not silence, God; do not be speechless; be not still…For behold, Your enemies roar; those who hate You have lifted up their head. They take shrewd counsel against Your people, and plot against Your hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, so that the name Israel may be remembered no more. (Psalms 83:1-4)
- Expose all of the Iranian leaders’ true intentions to the nations, especially Russian President Putin.
- Open the eyes of more nations to actually believe the threats of genocide against the Jews that are being spewed forth from Iran’s leaders (Proverbs 18:21; Matthew 12:37).
- Bless the Iranian church and may many unsaved Iranians come to You while it is still day (John 9:4).
- Show the IDF military planners that if they need to deal with both Iran and Hezbollah at the same time, exactly how to do that so that Your fear falls upon the whole Middle East (Exodus 14:25; Joshua 2:9-11).
- Iran thinks it is coming against little Israel – yet in reality it is You drawing Iran into Your trap.
Now also many nations are gathered against you, who say, Let her be defiled, and let our eyes look on Zion. But they do not know the plans of YHWH, nor do they understand His counsel, for He has gathered them like the sheaf to the floor. Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion; for I will make your horn iron, and I will make your hoofs bronze; and you shall crush many peoples. And I will give their gain to YHWH, and their wealth to the Lord of the all the earth. (Micah 4:11-13)
- Show us how to pray so that we can co-labor with You as You spring this trap (Exodus 17:8-16).
- There has been an uptick of terrorist attacks in Israel since US President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- Protect all innocent people – both Jews and Arabs – from terror attacks (Psalm 121:4).
- Lord Yeshua, comfort all the widows and orphans recently created by terrorist attacks through a revelation of the real comfort from the God of Israel (John 14:16, 26; 15:26; 16:7; 2 Corinthians 1:3-4).
- Use this increase of attacks to open the eyes of more Israelis that the settlements need to be annexed.
- Give Israeli security forces wisdom and discernment concerning who is actually a terrorist and who is not (1 Kings 3:9).
- Send laborers into the harvest field to reap a remnant from the Palestinians (Luke 10:2).
- Anti-Semitism is on the rise in Western nations, yet the Jews there sit very comfortable in their golden cages with hearts hardened to really see the handwriting on the walls.
- Lord, please wake up the Jews in nations with a sharp increase in anti-Semitism – like Sweden and the UK in particular (Jeremiah 16:16).
- If not for their sake’s let the parents think about what is best for their children’s sake (Jeremiah 31:17).
- Use our intercession to increase the remnant of Jews in exile who will come back home to Israel (Luke 11:2; 1 John 5:14-15).
- Use the up-coming Jewish feasts of Purim and Passover to make Jews in the nations totally homesick for their inheritance – Israel (Isaiah 62:4-5).
- Bring back the hundreds of thousands of Israelis who are living among the gentile nations – especially those who have met Messiah Yeshua while outside the land (Isaiah 35:10; 51:11).
- Use the 70th anniversary celebration of Israel’s independence as a draw for Jews in exile to not just watch history being made – but to become a part of it!
Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will truly plant them in this land with all My heart and all My whole soul. For thus says YHWH, As I have brought all this great evil on this people, so I will bring on them all the good that I have promised them, and fields shall be bought in this land… Men shall buy fields for silver, and write it in a book, and seal it, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, in the places around Jerusalem, in the cities of Judah, in the cities of the mountains, in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south. For I will cause their captivity to return, says YHWH.
- Our last burden was for the nation of Israel and its people to be a blessing to the world and to be blessed in return in water, agriculture and technology.
Arise, shine; for your light has come, and YHWH’s glory has risen on you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the peoples; but YHWH shall rise on you, and His glory shall be seen on you. And nations shall come to your light…
- Bless You that this land has born much fruit for Your people You have brought home (Ezekiel 36:8).
- Send the rain and snow and fill the Sea of Galilee to its very top (Isaiah 41:17-20).
- Let the water from heaven fall in all the right places (Psalm 68:9).
- Give wisdom to Israeli scientists to know how to protect palm trees from bugs that are destroying them.
- Continue to give Israelis breakthroughs in the hi-tech areas (Proverbs 1:7; 2:1-9).
- As this is Your land (Ezekiel 36:5), anything that we or the government do that is not in line with Your will – show us as soon as possible and have mercy on us.
- Do not allow this nation pass legislation that hurts the small farmer and rancher.
- Let the Negev, 50% of the land, truly blossom as a rose (Isaiah 35:1).
- Aid the new immigrants to be willing to settle in areas outside of the main cities.
- Thank You that this government has built more roads and railway lines so that the periphery is now much closer to the center.
- Lord Yeshua, for Israelis to buy as You said in that verse in Jeremiah 32:41ff, the cost of housing must be brought down. Show this government how to do that quickly and efficiently.
- Forbid that the spirit of globalism destroy the Zionistic spirit among Your people.
If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget. If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth; if I do not prefer Jerusalem above my chief joy. (Psalms 137:5-6)
We concluded our time together asking God to restore and refresh all who were involved with our prayer conference and tour. It was an excellent time and we expect to see many answers to prayers – for His holy name’s sake (Psalm 79:9-10). Remember that you can listen to or download all the messages from our website without cost [www.ifi.org.il].
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Jerusalem, Israel’s eternal capital
The IFI team