- Looking out over a misty Jerusalem from the IFI office, which is on the top of one of Jerusalem’s tallest buildings, we praised God for seeing His prophetic Word coming to pass before our eyes.
- YHWH builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel. ~Psalms 147:2
- Great is YHWH, and greatly to be praised, in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness. Beautiful on high, the joy of the whole earth is mount Zion on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. ~Psalms 48:1-2; cp. Matthew 5:35
- We bless You for fulfilling Your Word in our day in the present restoration of Zion (Jeremiah 1:12).
- We encourage ourselves with Your renewed faithfulness to us every morning (Lamentations 3:22-23).
- Lord Yeshua, baruch haba b’shem YHWH – blessed are You who comes in the name of YHWH!
- How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, making peace heard; who brings good news, making salvation heard; who says to Zion, ‘Your God reigns!’ ~Isaiah 52:7
- Eliyahu Ben Haim, IFI’s chairman, had back surgery yesterday. The operation was a success. We thank you who have been praying for him and his wife Hannah.
- We praise You Lord for being with Eliyahu and the doctors during this surgery.
- Impart wisdom to the doctors and all others who will be involved for Eliyahu’s next steps.
- Please enable our brother to respond well to all that he needs to do to achieve complete health.
- Give much grace to him and Hannah in the days ahead. (Zechariah 4:6-7)
- Strengthen his spirit-man and speak clearly to him. (John 10:27)
- India’s Prime Minister Modi was in Israel this past week. It was a very special time for Modi and Israeli PM Bibi Netanyahu to tour Israel together, talk and laugh, walk barefooted in the Mediterranean Sea, and in general enjoy one another’s company. In many ways, this visit was an answer to our prayers to give Bibi a chance to rest and relax – as well as another huge defeat for that demonically inspired boycott, divestment and sanctions movement, which wants to isolate Israel internationally.
- We thank You for this wonderful relationship of genuine respect between these two political leaders.
- Please use it for Your glory’s sake (Psalm 115:1-3).
- May Netanyahu and his view on life influence Modi more than the reverse. (Genesis 12:2)
- Thank You that Modi did not visit Abbas in Ramallah, and that the word “Palestinian” did not pass his lips at all when in public. Thank You for this leader who did not toe a “politically correct” line.
- Use India’s decent relationship with Iran to hinder Iran’s goal of seeing Israel destroyed.
- As they who bless Israel will be blessed (Genesis 12:3), we ask for a huge revival of many Hindus and others in India coming to faith in Israel’s Messiah – the Lord Yeshua (Acts 4:12).
- As more Indian tourists arrive here, use Israel’s land and people to speak to them about Israel’s God.
- Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Yea, there is none. I have not known any other. ~Isaiah 44:8
- Strengthen all ties between these nations that need to be strengthened and none that do not need to be.
- Iran’s threats against Israel increase daily. Their subordinate terror group Hizbullah has made many bombastic statements threating this nation. Also a temporary settlement of the Syrian mess is being talked about by Russia, Iran and Turkey – and Israel is closely watching what comes out of this, having made its red lines very clear: Israel will not permit any Iranian troops or surrogates to set up camp on its borders.
- Lord, as both Iran and Hizbullah have declared Israel’s annihilation as their goal, we pray for You to
Arise and scatter Your enemies. (Psalm 68:1)
- Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor together, those who magnify themselves against me. ~Psalms 35:26Let them all be ashamed and turned back, those who hate Zion.Psalms 129:5
- Create enmity between Iran and Hizbullah. Send a spirit of mistrust and suspicion into the hearts of their leaders against each other (Proverbs 21:1).
- Use the pride that seeps out of every pore of these people to trap them in their own net (Proverbs 18:12).
- Pour out the fear of Israel’s God upon Israel’s enemies (Exodus 14:25; Habakkuk 1:5).
- Overrule all the plans of Israel and her enemies that does not line up with Your will (Psalm 33:10-11).
- Lord, we are standing in the gap for Israel. Have mercy, O King (Ezekiel 22:30).
- We thank You for establishing all of Israel’s borders – even the truncated ones that we have today.
- Be glorified from these boundaries (Malachi 1:5).
- The situation on Israel’s Lebanese and Syrian borders is quite dangerous. We prayed for Israel’s leaders – those to whom Israel’s security is their responsibility – to know what to do and what not to do.
- Thank You for PM Netanyahu, Defense Minister Liberman and IDF Chief of Staff Eisenkot.
- Bless them with a deep heart-to-heart unity with an ability to listen to each other (Psalm 133:1).
- Remove all personal goals of political gain from the decisions of these men (2 Chronicles 35:3b).
- We are grateful for Israel holding to its declared red lines and ask for You to give it the courage to do so in the future.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of the king of Assyria, or for all the multitude with him – for there are more with us than with him. (2 Chronicles 32:7)
- Bring godly counsel to these men and remove all counsel that is not of You.
Purposes are established by counsel; and with good advice make war. (Proverbs 20:18; see also 24:6)
- Expose all the plans of the enemy, yet keep all of Israel’s plans hidden.
- While we do not trust in Israel’s horses and chariots – we thank You for them (Proverbs 21:31).
- We then prayed for the rest of the IDF’s personnel and families.
- We are so thankful that a majority of Israelis still enter the IDF, with many wanting combat roles. Blessed is YHWH my Rock, who teaches My hands for war, my fingers for battle. ~Psalms 144:1
- Encourage Messianic believers in the IDF and send them forth two by two (Mark 6:7).
- Use them to provoke other Israelis in the army to jealousy (Romans 11:14).
- Allow the gifts of the Spirit to work in them publically (1 Corinthians 12:7-11).
- When the army goes out to battle, be their head covering (Psalm 140:7).
- Grace female IDF soldiers to come out as mature women – able to be the wives and mothers You created them to be (Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 1:5a).
- Abba, forbid any further training accidents and comfort those who have lost loved ones in this way.
- The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement whose goal is to isolate Israel from the other nations, is losing major battles in every field – as with what just happened between Israel and India. Yet it is still very active and causes much harm to the reputation of this nation and its people. And that causes harm to the name of our God who is the One restoring this nation and His people to His land.
- We bless You for all the defeats that the BDS movement has experienced recently, and how Israel is fulfilling Your promise to Abraham by being a blessing to other nations (Genesis 12:2).
- Thank You also for the many Israeli groups that have decided to fight this BDS battle on social media – using truth to defeat the anti-Semitic lies of this movement (Psalm 37:3).
- May the pro-Israel groups be bold to use Your Word, as You said that Your Word will not return to You void, but is shall complete all You send it out to do (Isaiah 55:11).
- Lord, we see this rise of pro-Israel groups as a partial answer to our prayers for better public relations from Israel. Thank You and more, Lord (1 John 5:14-15).
- Open the eyes of many young Jews who actually support BDS. May the truth set them free (John 8:32).
- Expose all anti-Semitism spirits in the Body of Messiah in all nations and lead believers in praying and standing against it in their own congregations (Ephesians 6:12).
- We again prayed into the driving skills – or lack thereof – of many Israeli drivers.
- Lord, quench the spirit of lawlessness that too often takes control of those behind the wheels.
- Provide whatever is needed for more efficient enforcement of road rules (Romans 13:1-4).
- Send forth angelic protection for the children, pedestrians and the aged.
- Halt all activity that is hindering this prophetic word from fully coming to pass:
Thus says YHWH of Hosts: There shall yet be old men and old women living in the streets of Jerusalem, and each man with his staff in his hand because of their many days. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in its streets. (Zechariah 8:4-5)
- Deal with the ultra-Orthodox and Arab drivers who seem to have this fatalistic mindset and drive with total abandon much of the time.
- Enable those who drive for a living to not be under such intense pressure.
- May those who are public transportation drivers have a heightened sense of responsibility.
- We briefly lifted up in pray all of Israel’s official ambassadors in the nations.
- Here is a current list from Wikipedia.
- Lord, thank You for all these representatives of Israel.
- Bless them with wisdom and courage and an ability to know what to say and not to say (Psalm 141:3).
- Use them to be vessels of truth to the nations at this critical hour (Micah 4:1-2).
- If any of them are not supposed to be where they are, please shuffle them around so that each one is in the exact post You have assigned for them (Isaiah 62:6).
- Thank You for the US’ UN Ambassador Nikki Haley. Continue to protect her and use her to be a thorn in the side towards the UN’s intense anti-Israel bias.
- The recent progress of the North Korean missile program is of deep concern for Israel as much of the NK monies to move ahead come from Iran and so any technological advances will make their way back to Iran.
- Lord, if there is anything Israel needs to say or do in this dangerous situation, lead them to do it.
- On the other hand, if Israel is to keep quiet, do not allow them to be dragged into this.
- Expose all connections between NK and Iran.
- He pours scorn on princes, and unties the belt of the mighty. He discovers deep things out of darkness, and brings the shadow of death to light. He gives greatness to the nations, and destroys them. He spreads out the nations, and leads them away. He takes away the heart of the chief of the people of the land, and causes them to wander in a wilderness where there is no path. They grope in the dark without light, and He makes them to stagger like a drunkard.Job 12:21-25
- Lord God of Israel, sovereignly deal with this rogue nation’s very dangerous weapons program.
- Lord Yeshua, have mercy on the North Korean people and set them free from their destructive overlord.
- Let the church in NK remain hidden but be very effective in reaching out to others in that nation.
- Give our brothers and sisters an anointing to pray for their nation at this time (Psalm 4:1).
- We ended by thanking God for you, the IFI community, who pray with us and aid us in translating these alerts – that you would all receive a rich anointing and a renewed strength to stand before God – for His holy name’s sake.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion
The IFI team