Via Intercessors for Israel www.ifi.org.il
Praise: After having persistently prayed into various issues, sometimes for decades, there are intervals when suddenly we see God answering some of our prayers within a short timeframe. These intervals are a huge encouragement to us as we endeavor
always pray and not to faint (Luke 18:1). Also, looking back to the past and watching what is happening in the present, we can see other prayers that are in the process of being answered.
This is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us; and if we know He hears us…we know we have the petitions desired of Him.1 John 5:14-15
- Abba, You are not limited by time, so Your answers our prayers are in Your timing and Your ways.
- Lord, we give You all the glory for answering so many of our prayers (Psa. 50:15).
- Thank You that Israel’s recent government lasted as long as it was Your will and then it dissolved quickly last week (Dan. 2:21).
- Thank You Lord that the fall of the government was in such a way that Israelis living in Judea and Samaria will still be covered by Israeli civil law – which is a specific answer to prayer (Jer. 33:3).
- We bless You for the many reports of how Iran’s economy continues to implode (Num. 23:9b).
- We thank You that despite the desires and best efforts of America and three European nations, there is at this time still no agreement to renew the very dangerous Iranian nuclear deal (Psa. 33:10).
- We praise You that since 1993 even though most of the world and many Jews desired it – we prayed against it and there is still no Palestinian State on the Your Land (Lev. 25:23). Hallelujah!
- We rejoice that 100,000 Jews have returned to Israel over the past four years, as well as for the more than 25,000 new immigrants in 2022 up to this point (Jer. 33:23-26).
- We bless You for using the IDF’s “Break the Wave” strategy to break the recent wave of terrorism (Psa. 44:4-5).
- We rejoice, giving You the glory, that our prayers of many years for the Sea of Galilee to be full are being answered in ways we did not even think of as Israel will be the first nation to ever refill one of its freshwater lakes with desalinated water (Isa. 41:18-20).
- You are watching over Your Word to fulfill it (Jer. 1:12), and as we are in that season which is Your time to favor Zion (Psa. 102:13), we wait with great expectation for Your return (Psa. 102:16).
Praise YHWH, all you gentiles: praise Him, all His people, for His covenant-love is great toward  us: and the truth of YHWH endures forever. Hallelujah!Psa. 117:1-2
- Government: Elections for the next Israeli government will be on November 1st. Until then we will pray for God to rule over the elections, including the election campaigns, and the bargaining afterward, in order to create a solid right-wing, God-honoring government, and that He will rule over Israel’s transitional government to only do that which is in His will – while blocking all else.
- Continue to lead us as we pray into Israel’s political situation (Luke 11:1; 1 Tim. 2:1-4).
- Lord, rule over the election campaigns which tend to be extremely ugly and ungodly (Psa. 37:8).
- Abba, force the candidates to share their policies and not just attack their opponents (Prov. 15:23).
- Have mercy on Israel and on its transitional Prime Minister Yair Lapid by not allowing him to be the permanent prime minister after the elections (Dan. 2:21).
- Hedge in Lapid and the transitional government so that only Your will, will be done (Psa. 103:19).
- Toughen Israel’s transitional leadership against the anti-biblical desires of America’s current leaders who want to see Israel divide Your land (Isa. 44:25-26; Joel. 3:1-2).
- Give Israel a government that will not bow to the diktats of any other nation (Isa. 8:9-10).
- Give Israel a government that will fear and honor You and treasure Your land (2 Sam. 23:2-4).
- During the campaign season, reveal the true heart intent of many politicians – especially Defense Minister Benny Gantz and Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman (Jer. 17:9-10).
- Break Israelis traditional voting patterns if they hinder Your revealed will for Israel.
- Miraculously create a government that walks in unity – with You and with each other (Amos 3:3).
- Raise up men and women of integrity to be part of Israel’s next ruling coalition (Isa. 1:25-26).
- If the next prime minister will not be Bibi Netanyahu, may that person learn from his time in office and become as savvy, and with a historian’s viewpoint, like Bibi had been (2 Chr. 1:10).
- As the high holidays occur between now and the elections, we ask that many right-wing politicians who have animosity with Bibi and/or with each other, would repent and clear the air so that they can work together for the benefit of Your nation (Prov. 14:34).
- In all of this, we declare that You are God and that man will not prevail against You (Psa. 9:19)
- The IDF: God has led us to pray in line with Ezekiel 37:10. It is with awe that we watch Him create the IDF to be a very powerful army to protect His nation and to judge His enemies.
- You knew how we would pray and factored that all in from eternity past (Isa. 65:24).
- Continue to guide us as we pray for the IDF to be all You desire it to be today (Jer. 51:20).
- Lord, enable Israel’s cyberwarfare division to be at the cutting edge globally and to develop what they are calling a “Cyber Iron Dome” over Your land and Your people (Deut. 33:29; Psa. 119:114).
- Increase Israel’s anti-drone defense capabilities (Psa. 91:4; Isa. 31:5).
- As part of that, help Israel to advance its offensive and defensive laser weaponry quickly (Deut. 9:3).
- Impart godly discernment to Israel when it comes to sharing and/or selling weapons and weapon systems to other nations – including to its current allies (Isa. 39:1-7).
- If the current Defense Minister Benny Gantz ends up choosing a new IDF Chief of Staff, please overrule his choice so that Your choice will be the one chosen (Prov. 19:21).
- May the next Chief of Staff continue on with Aviv Kochavi’s vision so that there will be no break between the IDF’s current training programs and future strategies and tactics (Judg. 3:1-2).
- Guard Israel’s soldiers so that regardless of what they see or do, they do not lose their humanity.
- Give to the Messianic believers in the IDF every spiritual gift as needed (Amos 3:7; 1 Cor. 12:4-7).
- Open the eyes of Your Church to see that while You are the One who defends Israel, in the Bible You often used Israel/Israelis as Your weapon of war in doing that (Josh. 5:13-6:5; 1 Sam. 17:45-47).
- Internal security: This verse from Shabbat’s prophetic portion is in line with our prayers for Israel to possess all of the land that God restored to it in the 1967 Six Day War:
So now YHWH God of Israel has dispossessed the Amorites from before His people Israel, and should you possess it? Will you not possess that which Chemosh your god gives you to possess? So whomsoever YHWH our God drives out from before us, them will we possess.(Judg. 11:23-24) Amen!
- Arrange circumstances so that sooner rather than later Israel will have to extend its sovereignty over all of the land west of the Jordan River (Judg. 2:1-5).
- Lord, as per the Torah portion, in Your timing let Israel also possesses all of the Golan – biblical Bashan – including what is today in southern Lebanon and western Syria, and all parts of northern Jordan which once belonged to the children of Ammon that You have now promised to Your people (Num. 21:23-24, 33; Jer. 49:1-2).
- Block the Lapid-Gantz combination from weakening Israel’s settlement enterprise (Isa.44:24-26).
- Have mercy on Palestinians who only want to live in peace with Israel – but for the rest who hate the Jews and want to see the Jewish State destroyed, expel them (Psa. 10:16; Jer. 12:14-17).
- In the midst of all the confusing reports coming out about Palestinian Authority President Abbas and his successor, reveal to Israel exactly what is happening in the Palestinian camp (Dan. 2:22).
- Deal with Abbas in a way that brings the fear of God on many Palestinians (Psa. 109:17).
- Once Abbas is gone, please transfer the authority over the Palestinians back to the local Arab village chieftains, the Muktars, who know what it was to be under Israeli rule and want to see that again.
- External security: There is an active war going on between Israel and Iran today. Israel is in a constant battle against Iran’s various proxies in its neighborhood, and it is orchestrating offensive acts against Iran – in Iran in Syria, and many other places. Iran has tried to respond to Israel’s attacks but, praise God, most of their attacks fail.
- Lord, we again recall Micah 4:11-13 as we see Israel surrounded by Iran and its proxies – and if this is the time for Israel to
arise and thresh– then please, Almighty King, make it so (1 Sam. 15:29).
- Guide us as we pray as there are other places in Your Word as well which indicate that in the last days Israel will be Your bait in a trap of Your making (Zech. 12:2-3; 14:1-2).
- Use the IDF as Your weapon to deal with Your/Israel’s enemies (Isa. 41:10-16; Jer. 51:20-24).
- Direct Israel’s battles against Iran and all of its proxies today (Deut. 33:26-29).
- Direct Israel as it continues to attack Iran’s various attempts at entrenchment and passage of weapons systems in and through Syria despite an increase of Russian displeasure over Israeli attacks.
- Dry up the flow of money into Iran and out from Iran to all of its proxies (Psa. 11:5; 140:1).
- Cut off all diplomatic and trade relations between Iran and Russia and China (Job 34:24; Psa. 10:15).
- Lord, thank You for the reports of the divisions and paranoia that are growing in Iran’s main military and economic power broker – the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp (Psa. 55:9).
- Continue to physically shake Iran – including under its nuclear sites (Job 38:12-13; Isa. 2:19, 21).
- Increase the frustration and anger of the Iranian people against their evil leaders (Prov. 28:15).
- Teach the Iranian Church how to pray for its government (1 Tim. 2:1-4) and how to bless Israel.
- Let the warnings from Israel’s UN Ambassador Gilad Erdan to the UN Security Council about the 18 outposts that Hizbullah has just placed on Israel’s Lebanese border be heard (Ezek. 3:17).
- While we have no hope that the UN will deal with this, when Israel destroys them – and please God may it be soon and very sudden– remind the UN that they were warned (Jer. 6:10; Gal. 4:16).
- Give wisdom to Israel in its relations with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and all other Arab/Muslim nations (Prov. 8:14-16).
- Lord, we again recall Micah 4:11-13 as we see Israel surrounded by Iran and its proxies – and if this is the time for Israel to
- Aliyah: Russia has placed certain restrictions on the Jewish Agency if it wants to operate on Russian soil. This could mean that many Russian Jews who were planning to make aliyah find that they are stuck, hopefully temporarily, in exile.
- Lord, use this action by Russia to wake-up every Jew in exile to see how suddenly another Iron-like Curtain could trap them (Psa. 64:4; Prov. 29:1; Eccl. 9:12).
- Let this confirm to Jews planning to make aliyah, to do it today (Prov. 3:25-26; Jer. 50:4-5).
- Use this Russian decree to also release many Jews in captivity of their unfounded optimism of a future full of prosperity and happiness outside of their God-given homeland (Jer. 51:8-10; Matt. 16:3).
- Let them see that Israel is the safest place for Jews to be in these end-times (Jer. 31:10).
- Open wide the gates for the Jews in Russia to get out as soon as possible (Isa. 43:5-7; 60:8-9).
- Forbid that Israel’s transitional government would in any way contribute to a slowing down of the return of Your people from the ends of the earth (Jer. 32:37).
- We plead with You to make sure that Israel’s next government would see aliyah and the settling of the new immigrants as one of their top priorities – since it is definitely one of Yours (Jer. 32:41).
- We include in that prayer that the new coalition will have a priority to build affordable housing and to provide jobs and language training facilities, and whatever else is needed to root Your people in Your land (Isa. 27:6; 37:31).
- Move the hearts of new immigrants to make a marriage commitment with Your land (Isa. 62:4-5).
- Place a burden on the hearts of many born-again believers to help in whatever way they can to see Your people brought home (Isa. 49;22) and settled (Isa. 60:10) – and to see that Israel’s restoration is for Your Holy name’s sake (Ezek. 36:21-24, 32-36).
- Salvation: Many of God’s prophetic words indicate that all Israel will be saved on His land, so the more Jews who make aliyah – the more likely they will receive the revelation of Messiah.
- Lord, as Your people read in Shabbat’s Torah portion of the bronze serpent on the pole which You provided for them to be saved from the serpents’ poison, help them to make the spiritual connection with Yeshua himself being lifted up (Num. 21:7-9; John 3:14-15).
- Reveal Yeshua to many of the new immigrants and their Israeli families (Acts 9:3-6).
- Lord Yeshua, walk on Israel’s mountains once again and save many settlers (Ezek. 37:21-28).
- Lord, use the love of Christian Zionist groups to provoke Your people to jealousy (Rom.11:11).
- The Body of Messiah: God’s Word or man’s words; God’s lines or the headlines. This is the war over the minds of believers today and many are deceived in thinking that what man and the media say are the most important issues of the times. Yet as God rages against humanism, the believer who exalts man to the throne which is reserved for God is in great danger (2 Chr. 14:11b; Psa. 9:19-20).
- Lord, replace all types of patriotism in Your Body which competes with Kingdom of God thinking (Matt. 6:33; Luke 9:62; Rom. 14:17).
- Since You have only chosen Israel as Your nation, show believers in gentile nations how to be godly citizens without substituting their nations for Your chosen nation (Ex. 33:16; Num. 23:9b).
- Reveal to believers that they are now grafted into Your chosen nation and their eternal destiny is tied in with Israel’s destiny much more than with their birth nations (Rom. 11:17-18, 24; Eph. 2:11-13).
- IFI: Please continue to ask God to supply all of our needs – physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially – as the battle over this ministry never seems to let up. We thank you in advance and covet your prayers.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion
For the IFI team
Thank you! Beautiful points to pray in this important week.