Don’t Be Robbed of Your Healing!

2575 views

Don’t Be Robbed of Your Healing!

Are the healings documented in the Bible only for New Testament times? Has the age of miracles ceased? Did God put time restrictions on the gifts of healings and miracles? Christine Darg says let the Bible speak for itself!

By |2018-04-15T11:46:26+00:00March 23rd, 2018|12 Comments

12 Comments

1. Jean Hynes March 23, 2018 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Dear Christine,
    You are s such an outstanding teacher of the Word of God!
    T.L. Osborn once said, “A preacher that cannot confirm the Gospel is not fit to preach the Gospel!” That would eliminate many powerless preachers today!
    “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the Word with signs following.” (Mark 16:20)
    I’m still in touch with Ida Ziman – she still teaches a Bible Study. I’m 87, she’s a few years older.
    Love & blessings!
    Jean Hynes (Prospect KY)

• Anonymous April 9, 2018 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Thank you, Jean! Good to hear this from you. Love to you and dear Ida!

• Christine Darg June 5, 2018 at 7:31 pm - Reply

For some reason, the reply says “Anonymous,” but this is Christine Darg thanking you!

2. john Noonan March 23, 2018 at 7:48 pm - Reply

thank you for a faithful and timely Word

3. Anonymous March 23, 2018 at 9:49 pm - Reply

HE who is faithful will receive a crown of life. Every blessing! Dale

4. Barbara March 25, 2018 at 9:04 pm - Reply

This is a really great and timely teaching message, needs to be widely circulated – and believed!

Thank you Christine for faithfully teaching the healing message. Indeed, Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever – Hallelu-Yah!

• Anonymous April 9, 2018 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Thank you, Barbara!

5. Draga Jones March 30, 2018 at 9:25 pm - Reply

Always timely and valuable!

May the Lord continue to impart to you great spiritual wisdom.

We are encouraged, chalenged and built up!

• Anonymous April 9, 2018 at 4:38 pm - Reply

Draga, thanks so much for comment. Always good to hear from you!

6. Malcolm Elliott July 16, 2018 at 1:26 pm - Reply

Thank you so much Christine I am so encouraged my husband has just been diagnosed with cancer in his throat, lungs and bones. Please can I ask you to pray for him and how do I pray to our GOD and do I fast now until GOD heals him. I believe absolutely that GOD is the same yesterday, today and forever. But I am in total shock and need guidance so I can pray in the right manner. Can you help me please. Ann

• Anonymous August 12, 2018 at 11:37 am - Reply

This is Christine answering. Praying for much healing, wisdom and strength from God! May the Lord strengthen you out of Zion.

7. Tony Clawson August 2, 2018 at 1:42 pm - Reply

My wife and I came across your teaching and have been blessed by them. May Yahweh be praised!