- Praise: What a Mighty God we serve!
- We praise You for who You are and thank You for all that You have done (Psa. 136:1, 26).
- Great is Your faithfulness, Your mercy and Your grace (Lam. 3:22-23).
- You are our Rock, our strong tower, our deliverer and our strength (Psa. 18:2)
- They who trust in YHWH are like Mount Zion: it is not shaken, but it abides forever.Psa. 125:1
- Thank You for watching over Israel and us (Psa. 121:3-4).
- We also thank You for watching over Your Word to do it (Jer. 1:12).
- Hallelujah! All Your promises are yes and amen in Messiah Yeshua (2 Cor. 1:20)
- We are so grateful and blessed that You loved us enough to give us Your Word (Psa. 119:18, 89, 105).
- Security: This week IDF tanks hit the area of Old Kunitra – just over the Israeli-Syrian border in the Golan Heights, This is part of the demilitarized zone between Israel and Syria and apparently Israel caught Iranian soldiers there. This area could spark a major war at any time.
- Abba, thank You for the government being willing to do what is needed to protect this nation – even in this election season where everything is judged to be for political gain (2 Sam. 10:7).
- Increase the accurate actionable intelligence that Israel gets from all of Syria (Job 34:21).
- Watch over that intel and direct it to the Israelis responsible to make security decisions.
- You who are the Commander of heaven’s hosts, lead Your nation in war as needed (Psa. 44:1-5).
- Protect and hide all of Israel’s spies and allies in Syria (Psa. 17:8).
- If need be, redirect Israel’s spy satellites to see what must be seen (Psa. 103:19).
- Enable the IDF to see and hear, yet blind and deafen all those who hate Zion (Psa. 129:5).
- Continue to make all Israeli Air Force attacks precise and very effective (Judg. 5:20).
- Send Your fear on Israel’s northern border – on Israel and its enemies (Deut. 10:12; 2 Chr. 6:33; 20:29).
- Bless You for the abundance of snow in the north. Use it to protect Your nation (Job. 38:22-23).
- Security: We prayed for all of Iran’s diabolical plans concerning Israel to be revealed to Israel and to the rest of the world.
- Lord, open the eyes of Russian President Putin to see that Iran is not an ally (Prov. 21:1).
- Give Israel accurate intelligence of where all Iranian missile storage and development sites are in Syria and Lebanon (Psa. 140:6-13).
- Guide Israel on how and when to pre-empt them all (Psa. 144:1-2)!
- Send a spirit of panic into these sites which will result in scientists making mistakes (Zech. 14:13).
- Uncover all of Hezbollah’s activities (Job 12:22).
- Expose all Hezbollah terror tunnels that have not yet been found by the IDF.
- God Almighty, please halt the dangerous ties that America has with the Lebanese Army – especially as Hezbollah is now openly in charge of the Lebanese government (Psa. 25:2; 110:1).
- Make the control of the Lebanese government by Hezbollah be another nail in its coffin (1 Sam. 5:1-12).
- Security: The IDF has just said that a war with Gaza could happen at any time, even before the April 9th elections. Gaza’s rulers, Hamas have pushed their weekly – sometimes daily – March of Return since March 30, 2018, and weekly more young Palestinians are sacrificed on the altar of their so-called god for the purpose of trying to destroy Israel.
- Lord, if the IDF’s view is accurate, aid their preparation to deal with this effectively (Prov. 21:31).
- Enable the IDF’s leaders to make the safety of Israeli citizens and soldiers more of a priority than the lives of the enemy’s soldiers or civilians (Rom. 13:1-4).
- Give to the IDF Chief of Staff Avi Kochavi, and to Israel’s Prime Minister and Defense Minister Bibi Netanyahu, not only Your strategy and tactics, but also Your end goal (Zech. 9:5b).
- Remove from Israel the fear of retaking and resettling all of Gaza as per Your will (Judg. 1:18).
- Deal with the Medusa like Hamas both inside and outside of Israel (2 Kin. 18:8).
- Expose all hidden tunnels and plans that Hamas and the other Gaza terrorists have planned.
- To all of the IDF, we say,
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid, neither be dismayed. For YHWH your God is with you in all places where you go. (Josh. 1:9)
- Israeli citizens living in the area of the Gaza security fence have been under the threat of war, terror and death for too long. Many of them, especially the children and teens, suffer mentally, emotionally and often physically.
- Thank You for the courage and commitment that they have to remain their regardless of what Hamas and its ilk do (Psa. 56:4).
- Let the beauty of YHWH our God be on us; and establish the work of our hands on us; yes, the work of our hands, establish it.Psa. 90:17
- Use the tense situation to turn many of the children and adults to You (Psa. 121:1-2).
- Yeshua said, Allow the little children to come to Me, and do not forbid them…Matt. 19:14
- Provide for them all the finances that they need to continue to live there (Isa. 60:10-11).
- Thank You for the Messianic believers who live in that area. Increase their impact on all those around them (Matt. 5:13-16; 1 Pet. 3:15).
- Today, being Friday, there will be another demon-inspired demon-stration at the security fence.
Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; also let those who hate Him flee before Him.Psa. 68:1
- How long O Lord, will You allow this wickedness to attack Your nation (Psa. 6:3-4).
- Thank You for showing the IDF how to contain the riots (Psa. 140:1-2).
- Please show Israel how to end them (Psa. 144:1; Prov. 20:18; 24:6).
- Expose all the ring-leaders in these riots and all those who are financing them (Psa. 68:21).
- Allow Israel to quickly finish its new security fence – both under the ground and above it.
- Protect all the Israeli soldiers physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually (1 Thess. 5:23).
- Appear to many Israeli soldiers as their King, and the Commander of heaven’s hosts (Josh. 5:13-15).
- PM Netanyahu was in Warsaw, Poland, for a US-Poland arranged meeting to discuss the security of the Middle East. No Western Europeans nations sent senior officials, but many Arab foreign ministers and others attended. Iran was seen as the greatest danger to all present, while the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was basically ignored. While there, Bibi spoke out about Poland’s anti-Semitic past and the aid to the Nazis many Polish people gave during WW II. This was done even though the Polish government has passed a law saying it is illegal to accuse Poles of helping Nazis kill Jews in the Holocaust.
- Thank You for the boldness of Netanyahu to speak truth once again (Gal. 4:16).
- Use Israeli leaders to continue to bring all modern historical lies into the light of truth (John 1:5).
- We bless You that there are more Polish righteous gentiles honored in Yad Vashem – Israel’s national Holocaust memorial – than from any other nation, proving that people can stand against evil (Eph. 6:13).
- May many EU leaders be put to shame for both downplaying this conference, and also aiding Iran in its plans another Holocaust for the Jewish State (Psa. 83:1-5).
- Forbid that Bibi returns in pride, but with a deep satisfaction of having taken a stand for the truth.
- Elections: The parties and the candidates are still in lots of motion and emotion with very little policy proclamations. As we at IFI look at those who are running, we do not see anyone who could lead this nation at this crucial time better than Netanyahu. We’ve told God that unless He shows us differently, we will pray for Bibi to be Israel’s next prime minister. If that does not sit well with you, pray as you are lead, but please remember that the goal is for God to be glorified in and through this nation that He has brought back from exile.
Your eyes shall see, and you shall say, YHWH will be magnified from the border of Israel.Mal. 1:5
I will sanctify My great name, which was profaned among the gentiles, which you have profaned in their midst, and the gentiles shall know that I am YHWH…when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the gentiles and gather you out of all nations, and will gather you into your own land.Ezek. 36:23-24
- Lord, lead us exactly on how to pray for this vital April 9th national election (Psa. 23:3b).
- Thank You for the huge egos of left-wing politicians, preventing them from joining forces at this time.
- Continue to put obstacles in the path of their being united (Prov. 16:5).
- May the true Zionist parties see that unity of the land is more important than their agendas (Psa. 133:1).
- As the Arab parties are more concerned with the Palestinians that with their Israeli-Arab people, let them not even have enough votes to make it into the next government (Gen. 12:3a).
- Lord Yeshua, the government is ultimately on Your shoulders (Isa. 9:6-7). Create an Israeli government that is in line with Your will and purposes for this time in history (Psa. 33:10-11).
- May the next government see that dividing this land is a red line that must not be crossed (Lev. 25:23).
- May the next government have the courage to “Just say No!” to any American/Trump peace deal that includes dividing Your land (Joel 3:1-2).
- Israel has already compromised. Lord, no more! Israel has already paid a price for peace. God, enough!
- Expose the true policies of all the parties to the Israeli public (Matt. 10:27).
- Bibi Netanyahu; Israel’s current leader is not only prime minister, but also defense minister. He is going to announce a new foreign minister this Sunday so that will no longer be on his shoulders. Bibi has been under attack and intense pressure for years and some of this is beginning to show.
- Lord, bless this man who has been such a blessing to this nation.
Let Your hand be on the Man of Your right hand, on the Son of man whom You have made strong for Yourself. (Psa. 80:17)
- May the decision on whether to indict him or not be made in Your timing and based on truth.
- Calm Netanyahu down and bring him to a place of surrender to You (Isa. 33:5-6).
- Help him to cry out to You in his current situation (Psa. 50:15).
- Lord Yeshua, speak to the Israeli Body of the need to pray for their government (1 Tim. 2:1-4).
- As You did with Daniel, shut the mouths of the lions surrounding Netanyahu (Dan. 6:22).
- Bring into his personal circle men in whom he can trust (Ex. 18:21).
- Let him run his campaign based on his accomplishments and not on personality clashes.
- Aliyah: With the sharp increase of anti-Semitic attacks in the West, we ended by praying for the Jews – especially in the West – to have eyes opened and to come home while they can. Anti-Semitic attacks increased in 2018 by 74% in France, 16% in the UK – but it was the third year in a row for an increase – 10% in Germany, and 57% in America in 2017. Please pray for the Jews in your nations to see the signs and come home sooner rather than later. May this be the last Passover for many of them to say, “Next Year in Jerusalem”!
Blessings and Shabbat shalom from Zion,
The IFI team
Leave A Comment