Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty, Who cover Yourself with light as with a garment, Who stretch out the heavens like a curtain. He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters, Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind, Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire.Psalm 104:1-4
- Thank You, for the privilege to enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise. (Psalm 100:4)
- Thank You for being the judge of all the earth whom we can always trust to do the right thing. (Genesis 18:25)
- You are God, clothed in majesty indeed! (Psalm 104:1)
- We trust in You, the almighty king. (Revelation 15:3)
- Thank You, Lord for Your light and Your truth. (Psalm 43:3)
- Lord You have chosen to bless Your people, and this cannot be reversed. (Numbers 23:20)
- Gaza – There has been much spoken and written about the possibility of a “ceasefire” agreement being made between Hamas and Israel. Only the Lord knows for sure whether it is the right time for such a deal.
- Lord, we want Your plans to be put in place rather than any plans of men.
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord. (Isaiah 55:8)
- Invade the meetings of Israel’s leaders, especially Netanyahu, Liberman and Eizenkott, so they may know Your wisdom.
- Expose the plans of Hamas and may they be known to all those in the world who would pressure Israel into making concessions.
- Guard against Hamas’ leaders being rewarded for their wicked ways. (Isaiah 3:11)
- Reveal all the deception in these negotiations. (Proverbs 26:26)
The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.Psalm 33:10
- May the leaders of Hamas experience the fear of the God of Israel.
- May they see visions of the angelic forces You send out against them and recognize who You are, the one true God. (Jeremiah 10:10)
- May the people of Gaza, like the Philistines of old, recognize You are God. (1 Samuel 5:1-4)
And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries when they heard that the Lord had fought against the enemies of Israel.2 Chronicles 20:29
- Northern border – Hezbollah leader Nasrallah has recently released a video claiming Hezbollah to be stronger than the IDF and ready for war. Meanwhile on Israel’s Syrian border, Russian forces have taken up the “peacekeeping” role of the UN on the Golan Heights.
- Please Lord, protect Israel from all those who seek our destruction. (Psalm 38:12)Keep our security forces alert and ready and well-prepared for whatever is coming. Guard against infiltrations and kidnappings.
- Give wisdom to Israel’s leaders to know when to act and when not to act, when to speak and when to remain silent.
- Make them like,
the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do. (1 Chronicles 12:32)
- May they not be intimidated by the presence of the Russians and prevented from acting militarily in Syria if they need to do so.
- Break up the alliances between Russia, Syria, Iran and Turkey unless it is Your time for them to unite against Israel. (Psalm 2:1-4)
- US Peace Plan – It is not known when the Americans will unveil their plan, but they have continued preparing the way for it with the recent announcement that nobody will like everything about it. Everyone will need to make concessions. The Palestinians have continued with their refusal to talk.
- Thank You, Lord for hardening the heart of Mahmoud Abbas. (eg Exodus 9:12)
- Please keep Abbas in his position for all the days You have allotted to him, and when his time is completed, replace him with the person of Your choice.
And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings. (Daniel 2:21)
- Speak to the US team, Greenblatt, Kushner, Friedman and Haley and also to Trump and Netanyahu. Reveal to them that dividing the land brings judgment.
I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land.Joel 3:2
- May Israel’s leaders be motivated by fear of God rather than fear of man, not allowing themselves to be manipulated by the USA.
- May Israel appoint the right people to meet with the negotiators.
- Give wisdom and anointing to Bibi Netanyahu to use his diplomatic skills and know what to say and what not to say.
Arise, O Lord, do not let man prevail; let the nations be judged in Your sight.Psalm 9:19
- Israel’s Government and possible early elections – there has been continuing speculation this week about the likelihood of early elections being called before the end of the year.
- Lord we want Your timing for the elections and Your results. May the elections, whenever they come, not be a distraction from the big issues facing the nation!
- Anoint Israel’s leaders for their role of running the country. Give us strong, wise men and women of righteousness and integrity.
I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.1 Timothy 2:1-2
- May they put the interests of the nation above their own narrow personal and political interests.
- We ask, Lord for a government which will work together in harmony.
- May the next prime minister be Your choice, whether it is Bibi Netanyahu again, or somebody else. (Daniel 2:21)
- Local Elections – In October new councils and mayors will be elected throughout Israel. Jerusalem will elect a new mayor, since current mayor Nir Barkat is stepping down. There are many candidates in Jerusalem creating a real possibility that an ultra-Orthodox mayor may be elected which could be a bad thing for the city.
- Please give us a mayor in Jerusalem who will have the vision to make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. (Isaiah 62:7)
- May the new mayor run Jerusalem as a united city rather than looking only after the interests of a portion of its citizens.
- In all the elections guard against corruption and manipulation. Let Your people be elected who will care properly for Your land. (Leviticus 25:23)
- Aliyah – this week 282 young adults from a number of countries began a program as lone soldiers in the IDF.
- Bless these young men and women and make them an example and an encouragement to all the Israeli-born soldiers with whom they will serve.
- May they quickly find that Israel is their home and want to stay here.
I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them, says the Lord your God.Amos 9:15
- Let them send a good report to their families so they will come home too. (Proverbs 15:30)
- Prepare jobs for all those making Aliyah so they will be able to prosper in the land.
Then the Lord your God will bring you to the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it. He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers. (Deuteronomy 30:5)
- Reveal their Messiah to them!
- Body of Messiah – the community of believers in Israel is far from perfect, but it is precious to the Lord.
- Thank You, Lord for Your growing body in the land. Make us faithful to Your word. Give us hunger and thirst for truth and righteousness.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. (Matthew 5:6)
- Speak to Your people in these days. Anoint the words of those who are preaching and teaching Your word.
- Bring healing, encouragement, wisdom, revelation.
- Abba, please continue to anoint and strengthen Chuck as he completes his time of ministry in Norway.
You are the Lord of glory. You are the King of Kings. You are the Sun of Righteousness with healing in Your wings!
Shabbat Shalom from the IFI team
Leave A Comment