Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days

3659 views

Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days

Satan’s master strategy is to destroy our will to wage spiritual warfare. But as Christine Darg points out, spiritual warfare is a lifetime campaign!

By |2018-03-09T11:29:41+00:00March 9th, 2018|7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Agnes Hilario March 9, 2018 at 1:30 pm - Reply

Yeshua led us to victory with great humility and bitachon when he prayed: Thy will be done. Over Our Abba’s will, none can prevail. What a powerful and timely message, Christine! Thank you and Shabbat Shalom.

2. Susan Bowles March 9, 2018 at 9:21 pm - Reply

Much needed reminder to Yeshua’s body to WAKE UP! It is time. I know my ANCHOR, what a beautiful picture to keep before me daily reminding me of whose I am. I will share this with all I can.

3. Miriam Maranzenboim March 10, 2018 at 5:08 am - Reply

We used to sing, “We are more than conquerors through Him that loves us so – the Christ who dwells within us is the GREATEST power we know.” Loved this broadcast, Christine & sent it around.

4. Jason Amure March 10, 2018 at 11:04 am - Reply

Christine, you are simply the best at conveying the message of our Lord Jesus Christ as proclaimed in the Holy book. Keep it up and God bless. Amen!

5. Angela McGill March 13, 2018 at 7:40 am - Reply

An important & timely message, brilliant, thank you Christine! And yes indeed, wake up church! What a wonderful high priest we have in the order of Melchizedek, even if some earthly priests are actually agreeing with doctrines of this world, we who know the word of The Lord will not follow their lead. loved, loved, loved that juicy nougat you highlighted from the mouth of Shim’on in Luke 2.34, “This child will cause many in Isra’el to fall and to rise. Oh what days we are living in! Bless you precious Christine. X

6. Yvonne myers May 13, 2018 at 11:29 pm - Reply

Derika myers

7. Yvonne myers May 13, 2018 at 11:30 pm - Reply

I need prayer for my new granddaughter fighting for her life at duke hospital in Durham she will have a surgery tomorrow on her bowls