- We looked at Psalm 115:1-3 to jump start our prayer time.
Not unto us, YHWH, not unto us, but unto Your name give glory, for Your mercy, and Your truth’s sake. Why should the nations say, Where now is their God? But our God is in the heavens, and He has done whatever He has pleased.
- We give You all the glory for whatever we accomplish in prayer during this time (Revelation 19:1).
- We are encouraged that You truly are totally sovereign over Your creation (Psalm 96:10; 103:19).
- We acknowledge Your Word as true and the truth and we trust totally in it (John 17:17).
For with You is the fountain of life: in Your light we shall see light. (Psalms 36:9)
- Thank You for being our Comforter – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 1:3-4; John 14:16).
- You are our Rock upon whom we can stand even in the middle of Your shakings (Psalm 18:2).
- Lord Yeshua, You are all we need and we thank You for being here with us (1 Corinthians 1:30).
- Rain remains a very urgent need for this land.
Ask of the YHWH rain in the time of the latter rain, and YHWH shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. (Zechariah 10:1) So we ask You for lots of rain.
- Regardless of Israel’s condition, Messiah Yeshua, You said Abba pours out rain on the just and unjust (Matthew 5:45). Therefore Abba, based on who You are, we ask for an abundant rain at this time.
- Bless Israel with snow on Mount Hermon and the other higher elevations during the winter.
- As per Your promise, please create whatever new water sources this nation needs (Isaiah 41:18).
- Please regulate the amount of rainfall so that not one drop is wasted.
- This is Your land (Ezekiel 36:5), which You said would be like the Garden of Eden (36:35). We ask for all the water that is needed for that word to be fulfilled soon.
- There seems to be no end to this demonic “peace” process – which is based on Israel giving away its God-given inheritance in exchange for a promise of peace. And that is not a good deal.
- Yet God, we thank You that there is still no nation called ‘Palestine’ on Your land. Keep it that way.
Rejoice not…Palestine, because…I will kill your root with famine, and he shall slay your remnant. Howl, O gate; cry, O city; you…Palestine, are dissolved…
- Lord, dissolve the very idea of a ‘Palestine” being formed in the midst of Your land (Leviticus 25:23).
- Thank You that PM Bibi Netanyahu openly stated that there is no Sadat on the Palestinian side.
- Make Israel’s cabinet united on this truth of there being no Palestinian peace partner (Psalm 133:1).
- Open President Trump’s heart to hear what Netanyahu is saying on this issue (Proverbs 12:15).
- Hedge in the US “peace” team that is still working based on the failed “land-for-peace” paradigm.
Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly.
My hand shall be on the prophets that see vanity, that divine lies…because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace…
- Strengthen Israel’s UN Ambassador Danny Danon and use him to reveal the truth about this false peace process in the UN itself (Ezekiel 3:8-9).
- Warn all global leaders how desire to divide Your land with this word:
There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it leads to death. (Proverbs 14:12; 16:25)
- There are rumors that the US is about to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital – even if they do not move their embassy up to it at this time. Is this good? Is this of God? Or is this a trap?
- Lord, show us how to pray about this (James 1:5).
- If this is to be done, let it be done because it is the right thing to do, and not with a quid-pro-quo attitude attached to it.
- Help Trump be faithful to his pre-election repeated promise of moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem (Matthew 5:37).
- Protect Israel’s government from being trapped into agreeing with something that is not of You just to see this happen (Psalm 124:7-8).
- Great King of kings, this is Your city (Psalm 48:1-2; Matthew 5:35). Arise and defend it.
- We see that You are challenging the nations with Jerusalem in this hour (Zechariah 12:2-3). Impart to intercessors wisdom on how to pray for their nations to not fail this deadly test (12:9).
- Israel’s security situation is getting more complicated and dangerous with every passing day. Yet most of what we see can be broadly linked to what God says will occur at the end of this age. So we take comfort in Him and pray for Israel to be all He has chosen it to be – for His holy name’s sake.
And I will sanctify My great name, which was profaned among the gentiles, which you profaned in the midst of them; and the gentiles shall know I am YHWH…when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. (Ezekiel 36:23)
- Give Israel’s military intelligence accurate actionable intelligence of all enemies’ plans (2 Kings 6:8-12).
- Hide all of Israel’s spies and collaborators and provide them with all vital information (Joshua 2:4-11).
- Give discernment to those receiving this information to know real vs. fake reports (Proverbs 22:20-21).
- When deciphering the information, help Israel not to miss that which is vital and urgent.
- Protect this nation against all cyberwarfare attacks (Psalm 140:7).
- Aid Israel to have the tools to be able to attack their enemies in the cyberwarfare arena.
- Plans, tactics and strategies
- Protect Israeli military planners from preparing for the past war – and not plan for the next one.
- Break them out of all dangerous preconceived notions (Proverbs 16:3, 9).
- Watch over this word for all those planning Israel’s future battles:
There are many plans in a man’s heart; yet the counsel of YHWH – that shall stand. (Proverbs 19:21)
- Download plans for all current and future battles from Your throne room to the IDF’s headquarters.
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says YHWH. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
- Bring a deep unity among those responsible in this area and let them hear each other (Zechariah 8:16b).
- Show Israel exactly where they are to position each of its submarines.
- With all those who are planning for Israel to fight a multi-front war – which is so dangerous – encourage them to remember that the 1967 Six-Day War was also multi-front, and yet in six days…!
- Abba, we ask for the fear of Israel’s God to descend upon all Your enemies now (Psalm 68:1; 83:1-2).
- Move upon Israel’s civilian population to also be prepared for all future battles (Proverbs 22:3; 27:12).
- Give wisdom to all hospitals and city governments to also be ready.
- Give clarity today as to who will be in charge in the civilian areas – the IDF Homefront Command or the local city councils (1 Corinthians 14:33).
- Ultimately, God has promised to defend this nation – whether sovereignly or through the IDF, or both –it is still He Himself who has taken the responsibility to protect His regathered nation.
Behold He who guards Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.
As birds flying, so will YHWH of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also He will deliver it; passing over He will preserve it.
Hear the word of YHWH, O gentiles, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep/guard him, as a shepherd does his flock.
YHWH also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but YHWH will be the hope of His people, the strength of the children of Israel.
And it shall come to pass in that day that I will seek to destroy all nations that come against Jerusalem.
- This past week Israeli children hiking in Samaria were attacked by a large mob of Palestinians. One Palestinian was killed by the Israeli guard – and some Palestinians even tried to protect the kids.
- Lord, cool down the hotheads who will try to spark riots over the death of this cowardly thug.
- Even speak calming words through Palestinian Authority President Abbas (Numbers 22:28-33).
- Heal the traumatized children and their parents from this horrific deadly confrontation (Jeremiah 17:14).
- Exonerate the guard from all wrongdoing if in fact this was a righteous use of his weapon in defense of helpless children (Romans 13:4b).
- We prayed for Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who seems to be trying to bring that nation into the 21st century and is acting in surprising ways towards Israel.
- Lord, prevent Israeli leaders from salivating so much over this new openness with Saudi Arabia that they are not on the alert for this being a trap (Exodus 34:12; Psalm 91:3).
- And please prevent Israeli politicians from saying things that they should not be saying (Psalm 141:3).
- Protect this new young leader from all assassination attempts.
- Move deeply upon him and introduce him to Messiah Yeshua, the King of all kings (Psalm 2:10-12).
- As more Saudis are saying and writing positive things about Israel – watch over Your word to bless those who bless Israel – and let many other Muslims perceive this (Numbers 24:9b).
- With the Chanukah holiday approaching (from the evening of Dec. 12th to the 20th), the battle against the spirit of Humanism is not far from our thoughts. Humanism – which exalts man while diminishing God and His Word – was the real issue in the war of the Maccabees against the Syrio-Grecian armies (c. 185 BC). This spirit has invaded both Israel and the Church in our day.
- Messiah Yeshua, You are the Light of the world (John 1:4-5). We ask for Your light to triumph over all darkness in both Israel and the Church at this season (Matthew 4:16).
- Lord, as Jews the world over light the Chanukiah, the Chanukah menorah, and it burns brighter each night, may the light of the truth of Your Word also shine brighter in their hearts (Proverbs 20:27).
- Drive this verse into many hearts in the Body of Messiah at this time:
Thus says YHWH, cursed be the man that trusts in man, makes flesh his arm, and whose heart departs from YHWH. He shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. (Jeremiah 17:5-6)
- Lord Yeshua, bring Your Body back to the place where instead of us judging Your Word – we allow Your Word to judge us (Psalm 119:133; Hebrews 4:12-13).
- Messiah Yeshua, You are the Good Shepherd (Psalm 23:1; John 10:11, 14). Seek out and save many more sheep to add to Your sheepfold during December.
- Please set Messianic Jews free from the humanism that has penetrated so much of rabbinic Judaism.
- Please set Christians free from the humanism that has infiltrated so much Church doctrine and action.
- For both of these parts of Your Body, impress on them that You are the center and circumference of our faith (Matthew 17:8; Hebrews 12:2).
- Since You are the ultimate reason for this season – both for Chanukah and Christmas – we give You the glory for the great things You have done – and are doing in our day (Philippians 2:9-11).
- During this season, may all Jews who are celebrating in exile and need to hide their light out of fear of man, see that it is time to come home and be free to openly let their light shine (Isaiah 60:1-2).
- May Jews in exile when spinning a dreidel that indicates, “A great miracle happened there,” come back to Israel where the dreidels say, “A great miracle happened here!”
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion
The IFI team