Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion; and to You the vow shall be performed. O You who hear prayer, to You all flesh will come. Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them. Blessed is the man You choose, and cause to approach You, that he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, of Your holy temple. By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of the far-off seas; Who established the mountains by His strength, being clothed with power; You who still the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples.Psalm 65:1-7
- It is good to remember our loving Father is this amazing God who listens to and answers our prayers. (Psalm 65:1)
- We praise You that You are above all and yet with us.
- Thank You for each new day with its possibilities. (Psalm 118:24)
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.Psalm 90:2
- You have chosen us and call us to approach You. You presence is within us. We are in awe of Your grace. (Psalm 65:4)
- You are in control of the tumult of the nations. As Yeshua calmed the waters with
Peace be still we look for Your hand on the events of our world. (Mark 4:39)
- Thank You that You are the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)
- Gaza has seen a lot of activity this week. While we don’t completely understand the reasons behind it, there has been the firing of many rockets and mortars into Israel. One of the mortars landed in a kindergarten. Thankfully no one was there, but we want to pray for the community on the Gaza border.
- Abba, comfort them and may they find their security in You.
- You Who keep Israel never sleep. Remind them of this as they may be losing sleep during attacks. (Psalm 121:4)
- We lift up to you the small children for whom this is a new experience. Protect them emotionally, mentally and spiritually. (Luke 18:16)
- We ask You for the teens who have grown up in this environment and may be traumatized. Please heal their hearts.
- As a Father, would You be with the parents, helping them to make wise decisions. Turn their eyes to You for strength. Protect them from a spirit of fear.
I will lift up my eyes to the hills – from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.Psalm 121:1-2
- Preserve their resolve and courage to remain on the front line of conflict.
When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident. (Psalm 27:2-3)
- Our prayers turn to the security forces in Gaza, asking that You will guide in military decisions for deployment and response. May they have balance and clarity of mind.
- We ask for Your protection of those who provide intelligence, and that the information that they provide may be accurate, useful and relevant. (2 Kings 6:12)
- As the God Who loves order and not confusion, may there be unity among our decision makers. Protect them from confusion and deception. (James 1:16)
- On the other side, we ask that among our enemies there may be division and lack of coordination. (Psalm 35:4)
- We cry out to You, Lord, for a long term solution in Gaza. And in the short term we ask for specific solutions to the fire kites, the tunnels, and the attempts to breach the fence.
Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; defend me from those who rise up against me. (Psalm 59:1)
- May You send Your angels to protect our borders.
The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them. (Psalm 34:7)
- Yeshua, You have commanded us to be salt and light in this world. We bring our believing soldiers to You, requesting that You will help them to obey You in this. (Matthew 5:13-16)
- One of the issues that may contribute to the Gazan initiative is the open question of the health of Mahmoud Abbas, and how much longer he will be able to lead the Palestinians. There are indications of a power struggle going on in this regard.
- Lord God, You are the One who sets kings in place, and the One Who brings them down. (Daniel 2:21) Grant our Israeli leadership the wisdom to know how to prepare for this coming shift of power. Give them the best information on what is really happening behind closed doors.
- As there has been a lack of unity between Hamas and Fatah under Abbas, may this division continue under the new leader. (Jeremiah 20:11)
- We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We are on the third Friday of Ramadan when frequently we are faced with demonstrations and violence following the Friday prayers.
- Lord God, watch over our security forces. Keep them alert and not distracted. Reveal any gaps in our security.
The God of Israel will be your rear guard. (Isaiah 52:12)
- You are our defender
Like birds flying about, so will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, He will also deliver it; passing over, He will preserve it. (Isaiah 31:5)
- Place Your watchmen on the walls. (Isaiah 62:6)
- Thwart any plans for evil. Keep calm at the check points. Grant discernment, compassion, and patience to those who are manning the checkpoints. Give them a spirit of wisdom and understanding and knowledge. (Isaiah 11:2)
- Abba, we ask in particular for safety on public transit, in the old city, and over tourists. (Psalm 121:7-8)
- Keep in check any Jewish youth activist group who would wish to cause confrontation.
- Our attention turns to the northern borders and our neighbors there. We are faced with conflicting reports of what is happening there. Are the Russians intervening? Is there some form of Iranian withdrawal?
- Father, our leaders need wisdom and courage to know when to negotiate and with whom. They also need to know where to draw red lines and the conviction to hold them. Be their wisdom and strength. Make them as
the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do (1 Chronicles 12:32)
- Keep the residents of the Golan alert and strong. Protect those who collect information on that border.
- You are God and understand all things. Our times are in Your hands. What are You saying to us? Give us Your prayers. You see all things, even the things that are hidden from us. Guide and protect us.
My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, and from those who persecute me.Psalm 31:15
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble… Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (Psalm 46:1,10) You are on the throne.
- Much is being said about Russia’s role in this region.
- May Israel know how far to trust Russian assistance.
- Be with Avigdor Lieberman as he is in Russia for discussions. Have Your way and use him. May he be used to sway Putin and not the other way around.
And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail (Deuteronomy 28:13)
- We ask You, Father, that our leadership will learn to fear You and will trust in You only.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.Proverbs 9:10
- Cause our enemies to be turned back in confusion and divide any unholy alliances. (Psalm 35:4)
- Thank You that in the face of external pressures and personal attacks Benyamin Netanyahu and Sara are still standing strong. May they have unity in their home and with their sons.
- Open his eyes and ears to You to commit his way to You.
Now set your heart and your soul to seek the Lord your God (1 Chronicles 22:19)
- Give integrity to the Israeli media and a desire to work with their leadership rather than tearing them down.
Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; give judgment in your gates for truth, justice, and peace. (Zechariah 8:16)
- We also ask for discernment and perspective for the Israeli public as they are exposed to so much conflicting media reporting.
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)
- When these attacks come, from either the media or from other politicians, if they are for personal or political gain, may they fail.
- Anoint Bibi with wisdom and a father’s heart to mentor his successor and prepare him/her for a smooth transition in your perfect time. (Malachi 4:6)
- For us as intercessors, give us Your mind and a discernment of truth. Help us not to be swayed by media reports, but to listen first to You. (Deuteronomy 5:24)
- Abba, we know that Aliyah, return to the land of Your promise, pleases Your heart. We thank You for those immigrants who have had the courage to choose this time to move to Israel.
- May those who have come with financial resources be uncorrupt and clean. (Isaiah 60:9)
- We ask that those who have come without will lack nothing. Provide housing, jobs, schools. (Deuteronomy 8:9)
- It is our earnest prayer that bureaucracy will be eased in order that new immigrants with professional qualifications will find the transition quicker and less complicated.
- In view of the new banking regulations designed to prevent money laundering, we ask that the finances of new immigrants will not be held up, but will be released to them.
- Bless the organizations that work to help bring these new immigrants home. Especially bless the groups in which Jews and Christians work together.
Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, and set up My standard for the peoples; they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.Isaiah 49:22
- Root these new immigrants deeply with a love for Zion. Keep them here.
I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them, says the Lord your God. (Amos 9:15)
- Thank You Father, for those who pray so faithfully for Israel.
- Our leadership are very active in Germany and the United Kingdom during these weeks.
- Eliyahu Ben Haim, Ofer Amitai, and Heinz-Jurgen Heuhsen are ministering at the IFI Deutschland conference.
- Chuck Cohen is ministering in the U.K
- Next week Eliyahu, Chuck and Claude Ezagouri will be in Scotland for the IFI conference in Blairmore.
- May each one have Your special anointing during this time that Your word and message may be proclaimed.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. (Psalm 19:14)
- Father, encourage those who hear the messages to continue and not be discouraged.
Look, the Lord your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged. (Deuteronomy 1:21) – a different context but still appropriate!
- We ask You for health and travel protection for all who attend these conferences. Bring all those whom You desire to be there and keep away those who should not be there.
- We come to You asking for the future of IFI, for leading in the coming months, for mentoring the next generation of leaders and prayer warriors.
Shabbat Shalom from the IFI team.
Leave A Comment