- It is good to praise the Lord!
Great is YHWH, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness. Beautiful on high, the joy of the whole earth is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her strongholds for a refuge.Psa. 48:1-3
- There is no King like You, the all wise and all powerful God Almighty (Ex. 15:11).
- We may not know what the future holds, but we know You who holds the future (Isa. 46:10).
- What a joy to know that Your truth – Your Word – endures forever (Psa. 119:89; John 17:17).
- We thank You for how Your Spirit led us at the prayer conference – both in intercession and in unity.
- We give You the glory for everything that was accomplished there for Your Kingdom’s sake (Col. 3:17).
- A major burden on our hearts for intercession is the Israeli elections on April 9th. There has been so much information and disinformation said and printed, that we needed to start by reminding God and ourselves, that our God reigns.
- Father, You are Lord of heaven and earth (Matt. 11:25), and You have given all authority to our Messiah Yeshua (Matt. 28:18; cp. Dan. 7:13-14).
You know the Word which God sent to the sons of Israel, preaching the gospel of peace by Yeshua the Messiah (He is Lord of all!)Act 10:36
- We ask You to overrule the Israeli election and raise up the people of Your choice to rule Your nation at this time (Prov. 19:21; 21:1).
- We take comfort in the truth that ultimately the government is on Your shoulders (Isa. 9:6-7).
- As You look on the hearts of all, raise up the Davids who are focused on Your heart (1 Sam. 13:14).
For promotion comes neither from the east, the west, nor the south, but God is the judge; He puts down one and sets up another.Psa. 75:6-7
- Direct the hearts of Israelis to choose the party/people whom You are wanting to rule at this time.
- Abba, give us a government according to Your mercy and not the one that we deserve (Jer. 23:3-4).
- Give us a government that will glorify You at this time in history (Isa. 60:1-2).
- We have prayed for Israeli politicians to declare their policies so that Israelis can vote based on that and not just on this or that personality. And we have seen some movement in this area including Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s biggest challenger, former IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz saying that he looked to the Gaza disengagement as a model for a future separation from the Palestinians.
- Lord, thank You for revealing this openly (Job. 12:22).
- May Israelis take this to heart and reject this man totally (Titus 3:10).
- Open Israeli ears to really hear what those running for office are actually saying, and not be those who are described in Isaiah 6:9.
- May politicians stick with policies they’ve declared in the campaign once they’re in office (Matt. 5:37).
- May deception from any source, especially the media, not trap Israelis into voting amiss (Num. 23:23).
- Investigations into Netanyahu have a huge effect on the voting unless God steps in and overrules – and that is what we are asking for. These investigations have gone on for years and for Attorney General Mandelblit to decide to publicize whether he recommends Bibi to be indicted or not just before this election smells of the demonic! We are not saying Mandelblit is demonic, but the pressure on him has been so intense that he is already damned if he indicts and dammed if he doesn’t!
- Lord, we say to Mandelblit:
Judge not, that you may not be judged. For with whatever judgment you judge, you shall be judged… (Matt. 7:1-2)
- Abba, protect him from all the manipulation and excessive pressure (Psa. 44:21)
- Cause him to seek You for what he should do in this situation (Psa. 51:15).
- We simply ask for Your timing for when Mandelblit should say what he needs to say (Eccl. 3:1).
- Protect Netanyahu and his family from all demonic plans to destroy him (Matt. 4:11).
- Cause Bibi to cry out to You at this time (2 Sam. 22:7).
- Impress him and his family with the sense of being in office to serve Your nation (Rom. 13:1-4).
- Today until the elections is a dangerous period for Israel as whatever its current government decides to do, or not to do, the opposition and most of the media will say it is because of political expedience. Yet it is vital for Israel’s government to govern and defend this nation at this dangerous time.
- Lord, may the government continue to deal with Iranian attempts to settle in Syria (Jer. 49:37).
- For Israel’s current leadership:
A man’s heart plans his way, but YHWH directs his steps. (Prov. 16:9)
- Make them like the sons of Issachar as described in 1 Chronicles 12:32.
- Surround Netanyahu with godly advisors and remove from him all who are not (Prov. 15:22).
- Anoint IDF head Aviv Kochavi with an ability to speak clearly and truthfully to Netanyahu and for Bibi to really hear what his army chief is saying and whether there needs to be action taken.
- Lord, rule over the meeting between Netanyahu and Russian President Putin next week (Psa. 103:19).
- Let Israel’s red-lines be once again clearly enunciated and may they pressure Putin to make a decision to either stand with Israel or Iran (Jam. 1:8).
- Bring complete unity in Israel’s Security Council over all actions that should be taken during this period.
- Israel’s security is always a burden for us because for all Israel to be saved, they need to be alive!
- The Gaza security fence in the south
- Lord, how long will You allow these demonic demonstrations to rage against Your people and land?
Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; also let those who hate Him flee before Him. (Psa. 68:1)
- Abba, You hear Hamas’ intention of destroying Israel and killing all Jews everywhere. We pray to You from Psalm 83:1-4:
Keep not silence, God; do not be speechless. Be not still, God. For behold Your enemies roar; those who hate You have exalted themselves. They take shrewd counsel against Your people, and plot against Your hidden ones, saying, ‘Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, so that the name Israel may be remembered no more’.
- Wake up more and more people in Gaza to really see that Israel is not their enemy but their Hamas rulers and Islam itself are leading them to destruction.
- Confound all that hate Zion, and destroy their communications one with another (Psa. 55:9; 129:5).
- Protect all IDF soldiers who are guarding Israel from these hate-filled, deceived people (Psa. 140:7).
- What a joy to see all the areas that Hamas has burnt in Israel bursting forth with masses of red flowers and the tens of thousands of Israelis who have traveled down there to enjoy Your incredible creation!
For YHWH shall comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places; and will make her wilderness like Eden, her desert like the garden of YHWH. (Isaiah 51:3a)
- The Lebanon and Syrian borders in the north and northeast
- Lord, You know that the battle up there is against Iran. Continue to release Israel to destroy all Iranian attempts to establish itself in Syria (Mic. 4:11-13).
- As the new Lebanese government has a stronger Hezbollah representation, let Israel declare to the world that the next war against Hezbollah will need to be a total war against Lebanon itself (Deut. 33:26-29).
- Thank You for watching over Your word and enabling Israelis to live and farm right up to the borders.
- Send confusion and fear into the hearts of all who desire to destroy Israel in that area (Num. 24:9).
- When Hezbollah’s leader Nasrallah dies, throw that organization into a war between groups for control.
- Any hidden tunnels that the IDF has not found please reveal them quickly (Psa. 139:12).
- Forbid any successful kidnapping attempts against Israelis – both civilians and soldiers (Psa. 35:26).
- Impart to Israel’s political and military leaders Your strategy and tactics and Your end game for this area (Josh. 5:13-6:5).
- Judea and Samaria are areas where God says He brings His people back to.
- Lord, thank You for this very clear, open, evidence that You are involved in this restoration of Your nation back to Your land (Jer. 31:3-5; Zech. 12:2-7).
- You see all the violence that occurs in this area. Arise to defend Your people (Isa. 60:18).
- Reveal and defeat all hidden demonically inspired plans to kill Your people (Psa. 121:4).
- Move upon more Israelis to see that this area is their land to be loved and cared for (Isa. 62:4-5)
- May many more Israelis look on this part of their inheritance with the heart of love that You have given them for the Golan Heights.
- Prepare Israel with plans for what to do the day after Abbas goes to his eternal reward (Heb. 9:27).
- As You did with us, reveal Yourself to him before he dies (Matt. 5:44).
- Hinder Hamas’ plans of taking over after Abba – unless this is Your way of forcing Israel to retake all of its land (Jer. 12:14-17).
- Release a mighty host of angels to protect and watch over this precious area (Psa. 35:5-6; 91:11).
- Strengthen the Arab believers in this area and rid their hearts of anti-Israel spirits (Matt. 16:18).
- Strengthen the Messianic Jews in this area and use them as salt and light (Matt. 5:13-16).
- Lord Yeshua, we know that You are the only real peace process between Israelis and Arabs (Eph. 2:14).
- US President Trump’s “deal of the century” peace plan is supposed to be released right after the Israeli elections. What is in this plan and how much pressure Trump places on Israel to do anything that is anti-biblical will determine the destiny of America. If you think that statement is too severe, then please reread the Bible – because it is God Himself who threatens nations with the Valley of Jehoshaphat if they dare to divide His land and scatter His people as He brings His nation back from captivity (Joel 3:1-2). Many other verses declare this as well. Pray for your nation’s leaders to not be part of any plan that hinders what God is doing with all of His heart and His soul (Jer. 32:41).
- Lord, we include Israel’s leaders in this warning. Forbid that the next government would cave into any plan that is not in line with Your revealed will (Judg. 11:12-28).
- Lord, do away with all “peace” plans, and help Israel to possess its God-given possessions (Obad. 1:17).
- Thank You for the hard hearts You have given to the Palestinian leaders. Continue to use their pride to reject anything other than Israel’s disappearance (Psa. 120:7; Prov. 16:18).
- Yet forbid Israel’s leaders from seeing the Palestinians’ hard hearts as their reason to say no.
- Give the next government biblical reasons to “just say no” to any plans to divide Your land (Lev. 25:23).
- Impart the spirit of Jacob to Israelis concerning their inheritance and strip from them the spirit of Esau (Gen. 25:34).
- We have had lots of rain and snow recently and yet we still need lots more.
- Abba, thank You for hearing our cries to You for water (Isa. 41:17-18).
- We bless You for the rise of the Sea of Galilee – and yet it is still way below the full line. We are asking and trusting for You to fill it up by the end of this year’s rainy season (Jer. 32:17, 27).
- Lord, please refill the underground and coastal aquifers.
- We ask based on Your mercy and not on whether this nation deserves it or not (Matt. 5:45).
- Abba, for Your holy name’s sake, for Your reputation in the surrounding nations, do that which You said You would – if we asked You:
Thus says the Lord YHWH: In the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, of which He is in the process right now,
I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be build, and the waste land shall be tilled, instead of being a ruin before all passing by. And they shall say, ‘This land that was wasted has become like the garden of Eden, and the wasted, deserted and ruined cities now are fortified and inhabited’. And the nations that are left all around you shall know that I YHWH build the ruined places and plant that which was wasted. I YHWH have spoken it, and I will do it. Thus says the Lord YHWH: yet I will be sought for this by the house of Israel to act for them. (Ezek. 36:33-37)
Blessings from Zion
The IFI Team