- We began our time together this morning by reading Psalm 67.
May God be merciful to us, and bless us, and cause His face to shine on us. Selah. So that Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations. Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples thank You. O let the gentiles be glad and sing for joy; for You shall judge the peoples righteously and govern the nations on earth. Selah. Let the peoples give thanks to You, O God; let all the peoples praise You. The land shall yield its increase; and God, our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.Psa. 67:1-7
- We thank You for watching over Your Word to perform it (Jer. 1:12).
- You are blessings Israel and more and more gentiles are seeing it and praising You (Psa. 67:7).
- There is none like You – who are so compassionate, so merciful and totally just (Ex. 15:11).
- We rest in the foundational truth of Your sovereignty (Psa. 22:28).
- Messiah Yeshua, we declare that You are Lord of all (Matt. 28:18; Acts 10:36).
- The name () of our God is our strong tower (Prov. 18:10).
- We are in Your Kingdom for a time like this because in Your sovereignty You chose us (Est. 4:14b; John 15:16). For us to be profitable servants depends on Your Holy Spirit inside us. So grace us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling, as You work in us (Phil. 3:12b-13).
- Security: The Gaza border is literally and figuratively a tinderbox. Kites, balloons and condoms are used to send over that security fence fiery weapons that have set on fire thousands of acres of Israeli farmlands and nature reserves. Israel’s increased response has led the Hamas terrorist leaders in Gaza to shoot missiles and mortars onto the Israeli side. So far, no one has been hurt – but enough is enough!
- Lord, thank You for Your divine protect over Israeli lives in the south at this time (Psa. 121:4).
- God of Israel, arise and scatter Your enemies in Gaza (Psa. 68:1).
Your eyes shall see, and you shall say, YHWH will be magnified on the border of Israel.Mal. 1:5
- Give Israel’s government a plan to deal with the current Gaza situation (Prov. 19:21).
- As the IDF develops and uses new technologies, and help them to know which will be effective and which will be a waste of time against these terrorist toy weapons (Psa. 144:1).
- Lord, remind the IDF of the old ways which are still very effective – like shooting at our enemies.
- Impart to the soldiers defending the southern border clarity of thought and alertness.
But we made our prayer to our God, and set a watch against them day and night, because of them. (Neh. 4:9)
- Protect the soldiers and the Gaza border communities from the spirit of hatred that is pouring over the border at them from the Islamic spirit (Psa. 9:13).
- Stir up Your winds and cause their flying weapons to fall on their own heads. (Jer. 30:23-24).
- Abba, is it not time to end the reign of terror of Hamas and replace them with leaders who actually love their own people more than they hate Israel and the Jews (Dan. 2:20-21)?
- God, where are the global environmentalists who are so quick to speak out against hurting the earth – expect when it is Jewish earth? (Rev. 11:18b)
- Salvation: We recently heard of a move by God in Gaza to save many. This is an answer to prayer.
- Thank You Lord for Your incredible mercy to save those who are Your enemies (Rom. 5:10).
- Pour out Your Spirit on those who are saved to be bold witnesses to You in Gaza (Acts 1:8).
- When they open their mouths to testify, may You fill in all the right words (Psa. 81:10; Mark 13:11).
- Deliver these new believers from the spirits of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.
- Abba God, please pluck out some of the Hamas leadership for Your glory’s sake (Col. 1:13).
- Touch many of the children, the teens and the women in Gaza.
- Security: Syria’s border continues to be a battle line between Israel and Iran. As of today, Syria’s President/Butcher Assad is attempting to retake the southwestern area of Syria from the rebels – whom he calls terrorists. Yet this is part of the de-escalation zone that was agreed to by the US and Russia. America is warning against this and as it is on the border near Israel, Israel could easily become involved.
- Lord, we will not pray for war, nor will we pray against it unless You tell us. So all we can in faith pray now is that over this dangerous situation, You will take up Your scepter and reign (Psa. 103:19)!
- Thank You for the reports of the Hizbullah terrorists pulling back from the border near Israel. Yet Iran refuses to pull its troops back. Show Israel – and Russia? – what to do (Josh. 5:13-6:5).
- Continue to allow Israel and Russia to coordinate their various moves in Syria.
- Protect all of Israel’s spies and collaborators in these areas and help them to obtain all the intelligence that Israel needs at this time (Josh 2:9-11).
- Protect Israel from all disinformation (Prov. 14:15).
- Use the Israeli Air Force for Your purposes in protecting this nation (Isa. 31:5).
- Continue to prevent any successful kidnapping attempts against Israeli soldiers or civilians on all our borders and inside the nation as well (Jer. 31:10).
- Shine Your light on what is happening in the dark headquarters of Iran and its proxies (Job 12:22).
- Thank You for sustaining Israel’s leadership to maintain with force their declared redlines.
- Refresh and inspire all soldiers who are guarding this nation over the hot summer months (Psa. 121:5).
- Increase the obvious separation we see between Iran, Turkey and Russia (Mark 3:24).
- Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s family’s woes continues with Sara, his wife. now being indicted for misuse of state funds. Whether she is truly guilty or not, this adds another straw on the Netanyahu household pressure.
- Abba, we thank You for giving to Israel Bibi Netanyahu as its leader at this time.
Let Your hand be on the Man of Your right hand, on the Son of man whom You have made strong for Yourself. (Psa. 80:17)
- Continue to maintain his health and mental sharpness for as long as You want him to remain in office (1 Kings 8:45, 49; Prov. 21:1).
- Aid Bibi to compartmentalize this situation so that he is not distracted from urgent issues that Israel is facing and will be facing in the near future (2 Cor. 2:11).
- Allow the truth of what Sara did, and did not do, be revealed (Psa. 139:13).
- May righteous judgment be the end result.
He has shown you, O man, what is good, and what YHWH requires of you: to do justice and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. (Mic. 6:8)
- We ask for Sara to be protected and for You to use this situation to draw her to Yourself (Song 1:4).
- Bring salvation to the whole Netanyahu household as they wrestle with this indictment (Isa. 56:1).
- Starting Sunday, The UK’s Prince William will be visiting this region and making the first official royal visit to Israel – since its modern rebirth. Yet the UK’s anti-Zionist Foreign Office has already spoiled the moment by stating that his visit to Jerusalem’s Old City – including a possible stop at the Western Wall – is a visit to a Palestinian area that is occupied by Israel! If they get this very obvious truth wrong – what else are they missing?
- Lord, may Prince William run into many Israelis who will speak the truth to him (Zech. 8:3).
- Protect him from believing the lies from his own Foreign Office (Psa. 62:4b).
- Wake up the Church in the UK as to how important this visit is – and whether it turns out to be a blessing or a curse on their nation depends much on their prayers (Num. 24:9b; Ezek. 22:30).
- Open William’s eyes to Israel’s and Jerusalem’s miraculous restoration by Your hand (Psa. 147:2)
- Abba, let Israel see that the UK with its current government is not a true biblical friend (Jer. 16:19).
- The American “peace” team of Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt are visiting the Middle East and will be in Israel today. They are gathering backing for the Trump “peace” plan that has not been fully revealed as yet. This is an issue of major concern for Israel and especially for America.
- Lord, if Trump is looking for a quid pro quo for his moving of the US Embassy to Jerusalem – will You please stop him in his tracks (Prov. 21:1; 16:9).
- Wake up his Christian advisory council to warn him of the dangers of this attitude (Joel 3:1-2).
- Forbid him from seeing Jerusalem and Israel as if it were just another real estate deal (Lev. 25:23).
- Do not allow Israeli officials to move by the fear of man – but send forth Your fear in their hearts.
The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever puts his trust in YHWH shall be safe. (Prov. 29:25)
- Open up the eyes of Greenblatt and Kushner and the US’ Israeli Ambassador David Friedman to see that there is no “peace partner” among the Palestinians and to report that back to Trump (Psa. 55:21; 120:7).
- Continue to harden Palestinian leaders hearts to refuse to meet with any Americans (Ex. 4:21).
- Continue to expose the wicked hearts of these leaders to the US team (Jer. 17:9-10).
- As the American team has visited Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, let them understand that the real danger in the Middle East is Iran and not the lack of a Palestinian State.
- Show them that a “Palestine” would be adding to the problem as opposed to being part of the solution.
- Dry up all the finances from Hamas and the Palestinian Authority (Isa. 14:29-32).
- Increase the unrest against these entities among the common people – and let the reports we hear that Palestinians are saying it would be better for Israel to rule over them that their current wicked leaders be both true and be remembered by them when You bring Israel back into its inheritance (Oba. 1:17-18)!
- Summer is always a time of increased activity in aliyah – the immigration of Jews from exile to Israel. We prayed for a supernatural increase over this summer.
- The hunters of Jerimiah 16:16 have been released in many Western nations. May the Jews have eyes to see and ears to hear what is happening on their streets and decide to come home.
Thus says YHWH of Hosts: Behold, I will save My people from the east country, and from the west. (Zech. 8:7)
- Especially in Germany and France, remove all excuses of not making aliyah from Jews who have to hide who they are just to walk in the streets.
- Shake the American comfort zone of the Jews stuck there (Jer. 50:4-5).
- As floods, fires, earthquakes and volcanoes strike the globe with increasing frequency, let the Jews who have lost homes not try to rebuild, but instead to use the insurance money and return (Jer. 50:19-20).
- Give biblical understanding to gentiles believers that they have an obligation to pray, pay for and carry Your people back home from exile (Isa. 62:6-7; 60:3-5, 11; 49:22; Rom. 15:27).
- Touch many young Jews who visit Israel via Birthright and other such programs. As You said You would, make them end up loving this – their land and we – their people (Isa. 62:4-5).
- Thank You for the lone soldiers who volunteer and serve this nation in the IDF. When they finish their service, impress on them the idea of staying and becoming a citizen (Jer. 31:17).
- May their decision then draw the rest of their family from exile to Israel (Jer. 31:10).
- Pour out on Messianic Jews in exile a deep hunger for Zion (Isa. 35:10; 51:11).
We who have been traveling in the nations want to thank you for your prayers covering us. There was much fruit and for that we bless our King, the Lord Yeshua.
Here is a link to view the messages that were preached by Eliyahu, Ofer and Heinz-Jurgen at the IFI Germany conference.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Jerusalem
The IFI Team