Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered, let those also who hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away. As wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad, let them rejoice before God. Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly. Sing to God, sing praises to His name. Extol Him who rides on the clouds, by His name Yah, and rejoice before Him. Psalm 68:1-4
- Thank You that You alone are God, You are El-Shaddai and the Lord of Hosts.
- You are in heaven and reign on the earth.
- You know everything. You know who are Yours and who are Your enemies.
- The Gaza protests were originally planned for Tuesday on the date of the Six Day War and were to be of an intensity like those protests that took place on 14th May. Predictions are that this will happen today instead. There are concerns for an escalation of violence, breaching of the fence, fire kites, and the safety of the border communities. We need His mercy and direct intervention.
- There are no secrets from You. Reveal all hidden plans. (Jeremiah 16:17)
- Ride through the desert with Your angels and intervene sovereignly. –
Sing to God, sing praises to his name, lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts. His name is the Lord. Exult before him! (Psalm 68:4)
- In scripture You blocked those who curse Israel. Block our enemies today and say, ‘No further.’ (Numbers 22:31,32)
- Remove the blinders on those who are being used as human shields, to see, understand and refuse to cooperate.
- Bring the fear of God upon them. May the parents hold their children back.
Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered. Psalm 68:1
- Focus Your arising to scatter them as ‘smoke’, the smoke of tires and fire kites. Drive them away. (Psalm 68:2)
- Be a wall of fire around Your people and show the enemy that You live. Be a cloud by day and fire by night for Your glory. (Exodus 13:22-23)
- We lift up our soldiers. Have mercy on them, guarding their hearts and minds. Grant peace of mind, an ability to act when needed, and protection against spiritual attack. (Isaiah 41:10-13)
- May no harm come to our soldiers. Protect from any kidnapping attempt.
- Lord, give wisdom to our officers, providing them with needed information and strategies for response.
- We ask You for clarity of communications, unity of thought and purpose in decision making for those on the frontline. (Proverbs 19:21)
- Sow division and confusion among our enemies. Parch them and may they grow faint during this fast of Ramadan. (Psalm 83:16-18)
- Abba, be with the children on the border in a special way. Keep them free of fear. (Psalm 128:6)
- Encourage those who have lost property and crops though burning. May they be compensated for their loss financially and be encouraged in their spirits.(Psalm 126:5)
- We ask You for Your protection from all forms of warfare; fire kites, tunnels, missiles, or gun fire.
- Will You be the dome over them, either through weapons or through divine intervention.
- Bring strong winds to blow the kites back to their source.
- Father, may Your peace be upon all the border residents.
He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge. His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. Psalm 91:4-6
Have respect to the covenant, for the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty. Oh, do not let the oppressed return ashamed! Let the poor and needy praise Your name. Psalm 74:20-21
THE LORD REIGNS. Psalm 96:10
- Let us pray for the leadership of Israel, for Benyamin Netanyahu, Avigdor Lieberman and Gadi Eisenkott, asking for wisdom, unity and a lack of distractions. (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Abba, we lift them up to You. You have placed them in this position for this time. Equip then with clear-thinking, strategy, and good health.
- Anoint these leaders with unity of vision and direction. Give them Your strategy.
- Give them a fear of God that will lead to wisdom, righteousness and justice.
- We ask You for the second level of leadership that they will be supportive.
All these men of war, who could keep ranks, came to Hebron with a loyal heart, to make David king over all Israel; and all the rest of Israel were of one mind to make David king.1 Chronicles 12:38
- We turn our attention to the northern borders.
- Lord God, keep us watchful against our many enemies. May we give no opening, nor allow the events in Gaza to provide a distraction from our alertness.
- Reveal the secrets of our enemies. Protect our sources and bless them. May they not be deceived. (Daniel 2:28)
- We ask that the information that we receive will be recognized, correctly understood, and acted upon. (Proverbs 8:32-34)
- Benyamin Netanyahu is in Europe talking to leaders there about the nuclear deal after the U.S. pullout and Iranian activity in Syria.
- Would You be in control of words spoken in reaction to these discussions as well as the actions that may result.
- Work in the hearts of Merkel, Macron and May to affect their decisions to bring about Your will. (Proverbs 21:1)
- Provide a strategy of what they can do against this nuclear threat and give them unity of purpose.
- Break the power of this arrogant regime and the bow of Elam (Jeremiah 49:34-38)
- Turn the hearts of the Iranian believing diaspora to pray for their nation.
- Use the unrest in Iran to bring about Your purposes. Bring down this evil regime.
- Your timing is perfect. May nothing be done before its time. (Psalm 31:15)
If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth— if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy. (Psalm 137:6) Today is the last Friday of Ramadan and tens of thousands will be coming into Jerusalem to pray on the Temple Mount.
- Father, You chose Jerusalem as the place where You have set Your name. Hold Your hand over this city. (Isaiah 31:5) (Psalm 2:6)
- May any plans for evil and destruction be revealed.
- Be with our security forces, giving them discernment, compassion and strength of mind, body and soul.
- Guard in a special way on public transport. (Psalm 121:4)
- We ask You for a quiet and peaceful exit from prayers on the Mount.
- Another form of warfare against Israel is in the social and economic arena, spearheaded by BDS. An example this week was the cancellation of the Argentine-Israel football game.
- Use BDS to bring friends of Israel to account. Convict and give boldness. You have said that Jerusalem would be a stone of stumbling to the nations. Use it to examine hearts and motives. (Zechariah 12:3)
- Abba, may You favor Israel in the arts, technology, and medicine to make the nations jealous. Thank You for the blessings that come from Zion. (Genesis 12:3)
- Bless and encourage supporters of Israel. Turn Christians to Your word to seek for Your truth and recognize the manipulation of BDS.
- We want to pray for the salvation of Israel.
- Praise You for the expectation of salvation.
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Jeremiah 31:33
- Place a hunger and thirst for You to cause a seeking for You. Meet those who are truly seeking for You. (Deuteronomy 4:29)
- Thank You for those who know You in secret. In Your time, let them reveal themselves.
- May people see You in daily life and magnify Your name.
- For those who have contact with believers, make each believer a light and give wisdom and courage to speak.
- Give revival this Sabbath.
- Eliyahu ben Haim, Chuck Cohen and Claude Ezagouri of IFI leadership are in Blairmore, Scotland for the yearly prayer conference that is held there.
- We ask that Your prayers may be prayed.
- Give wisdom and unity to the leaders. As they give, may they receive and be refreshed.
- Bless all who attend in their going out and coming in.
The Lord bless you out of Zion, and may you see the good of Jerusalem all the days of your life. Psalm 128:5
Blessings and Shabbat Shalom from Jerusalem and IFI team