Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise…
- Lord, You are good and Your chesed – Your covenant-love endures forever (Psa. 118:1; 136:1, 36).
- You have watched over Your word to this nation and we are thrilled to be alive to see Your faithfulness displayed before all the world. (Jer. 31:35-37).
- Lord, thank You for hearing our prayers (1 John 5:14-15).
- We bless You for Your promise:
Call on Me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. (Psa. 50:15)
- To God be the glory for the great things He has done, is doing and will continue to do (Rev. 14:7).
- Lord Yeshua, thank You for giving to us the promise of Your Father – the Holy Spirit.
Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this which you now see and hear. (Acts 2:33; cp. Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4)
- You are our strong tower; we abide in You and find safety in this very dangerous time (Prov. 18:10).
- How did Israel’s intelligence agency – the Mossad – extract from the midst of Iran all that hidden material of Iran’s nuclear program? With the help of God! Whether the Mossad or Israel’s leaders will affirm this is not the point; we, as intercessors for Israel, declare that Israel’s God – through His people – accomplished this. PM Bibi Netanyahu’s presentation this past week of the horde of secret documents and schematics was an answer to our persistent prayer that God would reveal all the enemy’s hidden plans.
- Thank You Lord, for leading and protecting the Mossad squad that did this feat (Obad. 1:6).
- Bless You Lord that nothing is hidden from Your eyes (Psa. 139:11-12).
- Abba, thank You for giving Netanyahu an ability to communicate clearly hard things (Psa. 81:10).
- Protect Bibi from all the negative and satanic kickback that will come after him – physically, mentally, emotionally, politically and especially spiritually (Psa. 141:9).
- May the rest of the world wake up to the fact that Iran lied about its nuclear program.
- Lord, whatever it takes, prevent Iran from ever obtaining nuclear weapons (Psa. 54:5).
The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart…
- However You do this – use this exposure for Your glory (Isa. 42:8).
- Impart wisdom on how Israel needs to follow up on this. What should it do next (1 Chr. 12:32)?
- As You reveal all the plots of wickedness that are aimed at Your nation – give its leaders courage to deal with them – in You way and Your timing (Josh. 5:13-6:5).
YHWH brings the counsel of the nations to nothing: He makes the plans of the people of none effect. The counsel of YHWH stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations.
- US President Donald Trump needs to make a decision by May 12th as to whether to keep America in the Iranian nuclear deal or to pull it out if there is no real change. So far other nations who were involved with this are resisting any changes. The reason seems to be the love of money.
- As the heart of the “king,” – the nation’s leader – is in Your hands, we ask for you to turn Trump’s heart to make a decision that is in line with Your will for this time (Prov. 21:1).
- Do not allow him to be swayed by the liberal European cowardice in the face of evil, but let him truly understand the concern of Netanyahu and all of Israel to the existential threat to that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be – to both Israel and the West.
- Lord, help Germany’s Merkel, France’s Marcon, and Britain’s May to understand that by supporting Iran which consistently curses Israel, they are placing their nations under Your curse (Num. 24:9).
- Wake up the Church in these nations to understand the times and fall before You for mercy (Heb. 4:16).
- Show the American church that this is a vital decision and to be praying for Trump (1 Tim. 2:1-4).
O YHWH, I have heard Your report, and was afraid: YHWH, revive Your work in the midst of years; in the midst of years make known; in wrath remember mercy.
- Iran’s internal condition is dangerously difficult, as when this happens to dictatorships, often the leaders take their nations to war to get the minds of the people off their day-to-day situations.
- Unless it is absolutely Your will and timing, prevent Iran from going to war against Israel (Eccl. 3:1, 8).
- May the fear of American sanctions being re-imposed on an already very fragile Iranian economy cause the common people – and even some saner political leaders – to resist the current demonic regime.
- Set Iran’s proxies – Hamas, Hezbollah, and their Syrian Shi’ite fighters – against each other (Psa. 129:5).
I have heard the scorn of Moab, and the reproach of the sons of Ammon , whereby they have blasphemed My people, and magnified themselves against their border. Therefore as I live, says YHWH of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah…a perpetual desolation. The residue of My people shall spoil them, and the remnant of My people shall possess them. This shall be because of their pride, because they have blasphemed and magnified themselves against the people of YHWH of hosts.
- Quicken Israel’s security and intelligence forces to foresee every evil plot of the Iranian regime – both against Israel and against any Jewish/Israeli places outside this land (Ezek. 37:10; Mic. 4:11-13).
- Direct all Israeli jets, submarines, satellites, spies and collaborators, to be in exactly the right place and at the right time to intercept and correctly interpret all intelligence information (Est. 2:21-23).
- Protect and use Israel’s cyberwarfare units and make them very insightful and hidden (Eph. 6:12).
- Raise the cyberwarfare capability of Israel to the next level.
- Thank You for the Israeli Navy and its good relations with some neighboring navies (1 Kin. 9:26-27).
- Use Israel’s intelligence heist to send a strong spirit of paranoia upon all of Iran’s leaders – both political and military – that will press them into making major geo-political mistakes (2 Chr. 18:21).
- Abba, if all this has placed Iran’s leadership on the ropes, we pray for Your final knock-out (Jer. 49:38).
- Russian President Putin should be very concerned over Israel’s exposure of Iran’s nuclear plans. He has allowed Iranian troops in Syria to support Assad and now he might feel much betrayed – although one wonders if he did not suspect this from the beginning.
- Lord, give Putin the courage to break his alliance with Iran (Psa. 59:12).
- Let him see this as an excuse to hinder all future Iranian moves in Syria.
- Since his heart is in Your hands, turn him away from this evil alliance with Islam (Prov. 21:1).
- Wake Putin up to the truth that Israel is a much better and more reliable ally than either Iran or Turkey.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
- God, show him there is no way Russia can win militarily against the combined powers of America and Israel, and with Trump and Netanyahu leading these nations, that is what he would face (Luke 14:31-32).
- Lord Yeshua, reveal Yourself to Putin as the King of Israel and his personal Savior (Acts 9:3-6).
- Hezbollah in Lebanon, an Iranian proxy, has been very quiet during these days. That concerns us.
- Lord, break the deep ties between Hezbollah and Iran. Let them get divorced – openly and viciously.
- Draw Hezbollah into Your judgment by letting them fall into the net they have set for Israel (Psa. 35:8).
- You told us to bless our enemies, so we bless them, asking for a total failure of all their plans against Israel and the Jews, in order that they finally see that Allah is not god and turn to You (Psa. 83:16).
- Dry up all of Hezbollah’s support (Isa. 14:30a; Joel 2:20).
- This Friday is another day of mass demonstrations on the Gaza-Israel border under the false title of the “March of Return” organized by Gaza’s Hamas terrorist overlords. The title is false as the spoken goal of Hamas is the destruction of Israel via the return of millions of their so-called refugees to pre-67 Israel. Also, the IDF has reported that it has intelligence showing that among the demonstrators are terrorists whose goal is to kidnap IDF soldiers and infiltrate Israeli border communities and kill Israelis.
- Arise, O God, and scatter Your enemies who delight in war (Psa. 68:1, 30).
- Thank You for answering our prayers up to this point and continuing to guard Israel against any security breaches or Israeli casualties (Jer. 31:10).
- Continue to protect all the IDF soldiers – both physically and from complacency – and place each one where they will be the most effective in defending this nation against the Hamas terrorist-murderers.
- Give Israel wisdom on how to defend its physical land from kites being flown over the security fence with firebombs attached to them, as this is becoming a severe problem (2 Sam. 22:3; Psa. 91:3-5).
- Increase the distrust, division and hatred between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority (Psa. 35:26).
- If reports of a division inside the Hamas leadership is true – increase it and may it end up being a house totally divided (Mark 3:25).
- Show Israel what a long-term solution to the Gaza humanitarian crisis would look like (Zeph. 2:4-7).
- Block all the lies that most of the mainstream media is reporting about this situation (Job 13:4).
- Anoint Israel’s public relations to be powerful in the declaration of truth to the nations – about this Gaza situation and all the other times that false reports are spread about Israel (Prov. 14:25).
- Do not allow the headlines hold back the IDF from using all it needs to use to protect this nation.
- Give the Israeli Supreme Court wisdom to not tie the IDF’s hands when it comes to defending the citizens of this land (Isa. 1:26).
- Continue to work alongside the IDF to deal a heavy blow to Your/Israel’s enemies.
Happy are you, O Israel: who is like you, O people saved by YHWH, who is the shield of Your help, and the sword of your excellency! Your enemies shall be found liars…and you shall tread upon their high places. (Deut. 33:29)
- There are several days in a row in May that bring daily challenges of an extreme nature: May 12th – Trump makes a decision on the Iranian deal; May 13th – Jerusalem Day; May 14th – both Israel’s 70th anniversary on the Gregorian calendar and the day the US Embassy will move to Jerusalem; May 15th – what Palestinians call Nakba (Catastrophe) Day, Israel’s creation and when they remember how all the Arabs fled Israel during the War of Independence; May 16th – Ramadan, the Islamic holy month, starts and that normally brings an increase in death and destruction even in a good year. As Jerusalem is right in the center of all of this, we continue to see God watching over Zechariah 12:2-3.
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
- Lord, what is facing this nation in the next few weeks brings a sense of danger to us who are watchmen, yet we take comfort in the fact that You, Zion’s God, do indeed reign (Isa. 52:7).
- If Israel, in all its planning, is missing something, please reveal it.
- Do not allow the enemy to rob the joy that this time is to Israelis and Christians worldwide through any of his demonic schemes being successful.
Behold, He who guards Israel, neither slumbers nor sleeps. (Psa. 121:4)
- We bless You for guarding over the nation of Israel for 70 years – give or take 3,500 (Jer. 31:10).
- We thank You for the US Embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. May many more nations follow in its wake.
- Oversee the make-up of the American delegation who will be here and may only those whom You want to be part of this – come.
- May the peace and protection of God reign over Jerusalem and Israel during these days (Psa. 128:5).
Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: For I, says YHWH, will be a wall of fire round about her, and the glory in her midst.
With all of the above happening, it is apparent that God is watching over His Word to do it (Jer. 1:12). One other issue that we prayed about was that the Jews stuck in exile would see this and be drawn back home (Jer. 31:3). Please pray for a major exodus of the Jews from your nation at this time.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion
The IFI team