- Praise and thanksgiving: We read the following verses which are in this Shabbat’s prophetic portion.
Thus says the Lord YHWH: When I have gathered the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and have been sanctified in them in the sight of the nations, then they shall dwell in their land that I have given to My servant Jacob. They shall dwell safely in it, and shall build houses and plant vineyards. Yes, they shall dwell safely when I have executed judgments on all those who despise them all around them; and they shall know that I am YHWH their God.
- Thank You that what You said would happen – is happening today (Numbers 23:19).
- Hallelujah, that nothing is impossible to You as You are the Creator of everything (Jeremiah 31:17, 27).
- What confidence we can have in You because
Forever…Your Word is settled in the heavens. (Psalms 119:89)
- Lord, bless You for both watching over Your Word and performing it in this world today (Jeremiah 1:12).
- We are so encouraged by Psalm 29:11:
YHWH will give strength to His people; YHWH will bless His people with peace.
- Thank You Abba, that You said our prayers are Your delight (Proverbs 15:8b).
- Water: Rain and snow are forecasted, yet since that is man-predicted, we asked God to make it happen.
- Thank You for all the rain and snow that You have given this nation so far (Psalm 68:9).
- Lord, You know that Israel needs much more and that is why we are asking You (Psalm 50:15).
- Abba, we continue to ask for the miracle of having the Sea of Galilee totally full by the end of the rainy season.
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water…so that they may see, and know, and look on, and understand together, that the hand of YHWH has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it.
- Lord, we ask You to do what You said in the above verse – and do it for Your holy name’s sake (Psalm 115:1-3).
- Thank You for the rainfall not depending totally on our sinlessness (Matthew 5:45b).
- Since You – and not man – are responsible for the climate change, we ask for You to rearrange whatever needs to be rearranged so that this land becomes like the Garden of Eden (Ezekiel 36:34-37).
- Israeli PM Bibi Netanyahu is going on a 5 day trip to India next week. There are also reports of him planning to meet with both US President Trump and Russian President Putin within the next few weeks.
- We bless You for Netanyahu and ask for You to overshadow him in all his ways (Proverbs 16:9).
- Give Netanyahu boldness to speak heart-to-heart and in truth with India PM Modhi (Zechariah 8:16).
- Guide and protect him and his delegation from all dangers in India, both physical and spiritual (Psalm 121:8).
- If opportunity presents itself, let Bibi talk about anti-Christian persecution that happens in that Hindu nation.
- Lord, if possible, keep him away from visiting Hindu shrines or accepting Hindu gifts (Deuteronomy 7:26).
- Use all the Israelis on this trip to provoke Hindus to want to know more about Israel’s God (Zechariah 2:11).
- Enable righteous connections to be made between Indian and Israeli business and military personnel.
- If Netanyahu meets with the Bene Manasseh – Indian Jews – use him as a fisher, and use the connection to provoke them to come home to Israel (Jeremiah 16:16; 31:8-10).
- While Bibi is out of the country, make the acting Prime Minister super sharp and alert.
- Corruption seems to permeate Israeli society – but thank God it is being revealed and trying to be dealt with. Whether it is in the political or business realms, it is not pleasing to God and so we prayed…
- Lord, give Israel the leaders You promised to it for this time of its national rebirth (Isaiah 1:26; Jeremiah 23:3-4).
- May the truth of all accusations against Netanyahu be quickly revealed (Psalm 43:3).
- Allow truth to be revealed about all investigations (Psalm 85:11).
- Help Israelis to distinguish between mistakes and corruption.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20)
- Cleanse the places of authority from all who use their power wrongly (Proverbs 21:12).
- Raise up righteous judges and politicians in Israel (Proverbs 14:34).
- May Israeli leaders have this verse on their heart:
Should you not walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the nations, who are our enemies? (Nehemiah 5:9)
- Trump is deciding what to do with the Iranian nuclear deal today. Indications are that he will not reject it, but that more Iranians and businesses will be sanctioned. Iran’s response is anyone’s guess – but Israel needs to be ready.
- Lord of Hosts, God of Israel, please prepare the IDF to deal with whatever Iran has planned (Proverbs 21:31).
- Impart to Israel wisdom and courage to pre-empt if need be (2 Chronicles 32:7).
- We thank You for the continual shakings You are throwing at Iran – including the huge swarm of earthquakes over the last 24 hours. Please place some of them right under Iran’s nuclear facilities.
YHWH reigns; let the peoples tremble. He sits between the cherubs; let the earth quake. (Psalms 99:1)
- May Netanyahu warn Modhi that India needs to be very cautious in its relations with to the Iranian regime.
- Expose all Iranian bases – in Syria, Lebanon and anywhere else they are trying to get established (Daniel 2:22).
- Concerning Iran’s growing relationship with Hamas, the terrorist overlords of Gaza, we pray,
Destroy, O YHWH, and divide their tongues; for I have seen violence and fighting in the city. (Psalms 55:9)
- Iran constantly states that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map (Psalm 83:4), so we ask You to deal with them in line with how the Psalmist in Psalm 83:9-18 asked You – especially verse 16-18:
Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O YHWH. Let them be ashamed and troubled forever; yes, let them be put to shame, and perish, that men may know that You whose name is YHWH – You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
- The Palestinians have turned away from America and towards the EU for help to establish a “Palestine” in the midst of God’s land. Since Israel might give in to pressure from America to do that which is not in line with His will, America being out of the mix is good. And since Israel does not trust the EU, that is also positive, yet most the rest of the world wants to see a “peace” deal now. Also, the Palestinians want to change their status in the UN from being a pre-state to being a full state under occupation. And that is very dangerous, possible leading to the military aspect of Zechariah 12:2-3 coming to pass very soon.
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the peoples all around, when it shall also be against Judah in the siege against Jerusalem. And in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples. All who lift it shall be slashed, and all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
- Lord, it is obvious from this verse that it is You who are testing the nations with Your city. We need You to show us how to pray (Luke 11:1).
- Abba, this is no longer a “peace” process, but just a land-grab by the forces of Islam. Therefore, we ask for You to arise and scatter Your enemy (Psalm 9:19-20; 68:1).
YHWH is King forever and ever; the nations have perished out of His land.
- We affirm that this is Your land (Leviticus 25:23; Ezekiel 36:5; Joel 3:1-2), and that You have the authority to give it to whomsoever You will – which is Abraham’s descendants (Genesis 12:7; 13:15-17; 15:18; Psalm 105:7-11).
- Give courage to Israel to know how to declare this truth – and to use the Scriptures to back up their right to all of this land (Proverbs 8:7; Galatians 4:16).
- Prepare Israel to resist the sure-to-come Palestinian-EU-UN onslaught to divide this land.
- Panic the Palestinian Authority to continuously overreact and to fight among themselves (Zechariah 14:13).
- Lord, raise up some nations that will actually support Israel and encourage it to stand (Deuteronomy 32:43).
- Lord, raise up more voices from Your body who will declare to Zion,
Your God reigns! (Isaiah 52:7b).
- Concerning the common Palestinians, bless and save multitudes (Matthew 5:44).
- Lord Yeshua, You have walked physically where the Palestinians live in this land. We ask You to walk there once again and reveal Yourself to them through visions, dreams and even real encounters (John 4:4-10).
- Messiah Yeshua, whatever remnant of the true Church is left under the EU, reveal to them how dangerous this push for “peace” is for the whole continent and urge them to cry out to You for mercy (Ezekiel 22:30-31).
- The problem of unwanted and uninvited immigrants is one that is affecting most nations in the West. Israel has a problem with mainly illegal African immigrants. Some are really in need and some are only here because life is better here than there. Please note that the “stranger” in the Bible whom Israel is commanded to love and care for is defined as the gentile who has taken shelter under the God of Israel – thus today the Christian – and not the Muslim or Hindu or atheist. Yet how can Israel deal with this in a way that is just and biblical.
- Lord, show us how to pray (Nehemiah 2:4; Psalm 5:2).
- Give courage, wisdom and a large dose of common sense to Israeli leaders who deal with the immigrants.
- We pray over the,
Trust in YHWH with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Rid Israeli society from all traces of racism (Numbers 12:1; Job 31:32; Proverbs 10:12; 15:17).
- We thank You that modern Israel was created to be the one place on earth where Jews can find refugee. May our leaders never compromise on that (Isaiah 43:5-7; 60:11; 62:10).
- Guard Israel from being infiltrated with demonic spirits through trying to be overly-humanistic (Jeremiah 31:10).
- As Israel is trying to deport many of its illegal aliens, help it to do that in a merciful and gracious manner and also shield it from the attacks against this policy from other nations – and from many Jews living in exile (Isaiah 41:13).
- IFI’s International Prayer Conference Jerusalem, will begin a week from this Monday evening.
- Lord God, we confess that our goal is nothing less than that You would be glorified in all we say, pray and do.
Therefore whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31
- Lord, grant us unity of the Spirit – both to the leadership team and to the congregation (Ephesians 4:3).
- Show us what burdens are on Your heart for our time together (Amos 3:7).
- Protect the health of all who are going to be here (Proverbs 3:7-8).
- Remove all blockages which are trying to prevent those who should be at this conference, from coming.
- Do not allow any infiltrations of false spirits, and show us how to deal with any who might enter (Nehemiah 2:20).
- Provide us with all the strength we need to battle whatever it is that You call us to (Isaiah 28:5-6).
- Please provide physical protection on the prayer tour and over all the equipment (Psalm 3:3).
- Speak to us through Your Word (Romans 10:17).
- We trust You for the truth of John 10:27:
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion
The IFI team