- We entered His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise (Psalm 100:4).
- YHWH, God of Israel – there is no god like You in the heavens or on earth (Exodus 15:11).
- You are Lord over all the earth (Psalm 103:19; Acts 10:36).
- We bless You for Your renewed mercies – morning by morning (Lamentations 3:22-23).
- Thank You for being faithful to Your covenant.
Therefore, know that YHWH your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations. (Deuteronomy 7:9)
- We are blessed to serve a God of borders and boundaries, for Your nation and people (Psalm 74:17).
- Hallelujah! We can count on who You are – regardless of what You do or do not do (Malachi 3:6).
- US President Trump flew from Israel to the Vatican and met with Pope Francis, after which he said he is “more determined than ever” to pursue world peace! Of course, that includes “the ultimate deal” – “peace” between Israel and the Palestinians. And that should send a deep check in the spirit to all Bible believers – especially Americans – as that means let’s divide God’s land and city for “peace.” We know that our concerns with how Trump deals with Israel could be offensive to American believers – yet our main focus is not on Israel but on God’s will being done on earth.
- We thank You for Trump’s encouraging words of support and love towards Israel and its people, but Lord, show us if it was, at least in part, also a sales pitch to get Israel to buy the “peace” Trump is selling.
- We thank You that Trump did not mention the two state solution and told PA President Abbas that encouraging and paying for terror will not lead to peace – yet we have concerns, since as soon as possible after the trip, people in His administration said the “two-state solution” is still what they are aiming for.
- Blind Israeli leaders to all gifts and selling points – from anyone – that are not of You.
- May the lessons of Gaza, Hebron and the Jericho-first withdrawals be learned by Israel’s leadership.
- Do not allow Netanyahu the historian be overruled by Netanyahu the politician.
The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from YHWH. (Proverbs 16:1) We pray this for Trump in particular, but also for the Israeli leaders.
- We thank You for Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s very clear declaration that Jerusalem will not be divided and that the Western Wall and Temple Mount will remain in Israel (Zechariah 8:3).
- Abba, strengthen the people of Israel to stand united for Your land and Your city (Leviticus 25:23).
- Expose all the plans of the nations that are against Your will, and bring them down (Psalm 33:10-11).
- Lord, prevent the Pope from visiting Israel with his ideas of peace which are not Yours (Jeremiah 6:14).
- We declare any “peace” that divides Your land is not a “peace” from You (Proverbs 22:28; Joel 3:1-2).
- Thank You for Your borders that You have set for this nation today. Guard them for Your name’s sake.
, YHWH will be magnified beyond/upon the borders of Israel. (Malachi 1:5)
- Lord, draw this nation to accept the gift of Your peace, and not the world’s false peace (John 16:33).
- God judges nations that touch the apple of His eye (Zechariah 2:8). The shield for these nations against His judgments are the prayers of the true saints in those nations, standing in the gap, pleading for mercy in the midst of His righteous indignation (Ezekiel 22:30-31; Habakkuk 3:2).
- Lord, enable the Church in America to not be fooled by nice words, but to see the actions that are being taken that are not in line with Your will, and to stand before You for mercy and a change in policy.
- Lord, give the Western Church wisdom to pray biblically-correct prayers and not politically-correct.
- [Intercessors who were with us in Jerusalem this morning, prayed for the Church in their home nations and some others nations that were on our hearts: the UK, Africa – especially Uganda and South Africa, Australian, New Zealand and the island nations in the South Seas, the Church in Europe – especially in Sweden and Finland, the Iranian Church and all ex-Muslim believers.]
- The Israeli Body of Messiah must intercede for this nation as well – especially for the government and its decisions (1 Timothy 2:1-4).
- Thank You that in 2017 there is an Israeli Body of Messiah (Matthew 16:18)!
- Thank You for all Israelis who are standing on Jerusalem’s walls and interceding (Isaiah 62:6-7).
- Lord Yeshua, show the elders the calling on the Body to stand in the gap at this time.
- Help them to both teach and lead in intercession (1 Samuel 12:23; Luke 11:1).
- May Your truth be exalted – especially the Living Truth, Yeshua our Messiah (John 14:6).
- Enable the work of intercession to spread across the generations in Israel (2 Timothy 2:2).
- May this be true in all nations. Forbid that intercession be a spiritual activity just for old people.
- Remove from the younger generation that “instant gratification” aspect that has seeped into so much of what they say and do – and help them to know that it is patience that makes one mature (James 1:4).
- Thank You Lord for all the various languages through which You are praised in this nation – Hebrew, English, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Amharic , French, Spanish, Latin, Dutch, German, Chinese, Tagalog , plus many more. Now may there be heard in this city and this nation bible-based prayers and intercessions going up to Your throne in all these languages.
- The Islamic holy month of Ramadan starts tonight. Since Muhammed this month of peace between the warring tribes in Arabia, has been turned into a month of increased terror and warfare. Yet there is a true peace to be found in all Muslims who come to know Messiah Yeshua.
- Abba, for those who take this month seriously as a way through fasting to draw nearer to their god, break into their lives and reveal to them the only True God Redeemer, the Lord Yeshua (Jeremiah 29:13).
- God, invade the lives of Islamic terrorists, and set them free to become Your children (John 8:36).
- Lord Yeshua, cause many of the children to ask very pointed questions about You (Matthew 19:13-14).
- Abba, give to Muslim women liberty through Your Son’s death and resurrection (Isaiah 61:1).
- Lord, forbid that the true Church compromise its beliefs so as not to offend Islam.
I have no greater joy than these things, to hear that my children walk in the truth. (3 John 1:4)
- May many Muslims be attracted to You through the lives of Your children (John 12:20-21; Acts 2:37).
- Our next prayer target was security for Israel over Ramadan. This has been an intense week for Israel’s security forces – with the Trump trip, Jerusalem Day and tonight, Ramadan. Many security people are teenagers in the IDF or other relatively young folks. They need our prayers.
- Thank You that the past week passed with relatively little violence (Isaiah 60:18).
- We bless You for fulfilling Ezekiel 37:10 and making Israel
an exceedingly great army today!
- Now make the current government more and more like the godly government we read about in Romans 13:
For the rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the bad. And do you desire to be not afraid of the authority? Do good, and you shall have praise from it. For it is a servant of God to you for good. Yet if you practice evil, be afraid, for it does not bear the sword in vain; for it is a servant of God, a revenger for wrath on him who does evil. (Romans 13:3-4)
- Lord Yeshua, help many of the security forces to find refreshment in You over Shabbat (Hebrews 4:9).
- Release the Angel of the Lord to protect this nation over Ramadan (Psalm 35:4-6).
- Lord, place a watch over all public transport.
- Keep all Israel guards in buildings and malls and on public transport alert and ready.
- Prevent “smart-tech” from distracting Israelis from their surroundings – special young security guards.
- Forbid any further successful kidnapping attempts.
- Expose in advance all plans of the enemy (Job 12:22).
- As this battle is often against spiritual forces that they are not even aware of, we ask for You to shield them at all times (Psalm 3:3).
- In all situations, may their response be one that is directed by You (Proverbs 16:1; 19:21).
- Thank You that You are constantly watching over this nation (Psalm 121:4).
There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rides on the heaven to your help, and in His majesty on the clouds. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And He shall throw the enemy out from before you, saying, Destroy! Israel shall dwell in safety alone; the fountain of Jacob in a land of grain and wine; and his heavens shall drop down dew. Blessed are you, O Israel! Who is like you, O people saved by YHWH, the shield of your help, and who is the sword of your excellency! And your enemies shall be found liars to you, and you shall tread on their high places.
- Aliyah– the immigrations of the Jews from exile to Israel – is always a good thing to pray about.
- Abba, as summer is approaching, may many families with school-age children see this as a great time to move home (Jeremiah 50:5).
- Speak to the heads of many Jewish families that now is the time to escape what is coming on the nations that are wanting to divide Your land (Joel 3:1-2).
Flee out of the middle of Babylon, and each man deliver his soul. Be not cut off in her iniquity, for this is the time of YHWH’s vengeance; He will give to her a just reward.
- May many children ask their parents why they are not living in Israel.
- Lord, You scattered them and now are gathering them – and for that we give You glory (Isaiah 43:5-7).
- Since aliyah is for Your holy name’s sake, we ask You to finish this quickly (Ezekiel 36:23-24).
- For all those Jews in the West who think Israel is more dangerous than where they are – use the recent Manchester terror attack to show them that no place is safer that Israel anymore (Jeremiah 46:27-28).
- Forbid the French Jews from moving anywhere else other than to Israel.
- Give to Western Jews a realistic outlook on life in Israel and rid them of the idea that they can transplant their lifestyle here when they move. Impart a sense of adventure instead (Hebrews 11:8).
- With mercy, do whatever it takes to shake up the comfortable situations of so many Western Jews.
- Lord, is it not time to release all the remaining Ethiopian and Indian Jews to quickly come home?
- Remove in Israel any and all stones of stumbling from the path of Your people so that they do not run into any roadblocks here (Isaiah 62:10).
- Wake up the Church to see this as important to You – therefore it should be important to them as well.
Thus says the Lord YHWH, Behold, I will lift up My hand to the gentiles, and set up My banner to the people; and they shall bring your sons in their bosom, and your daughters shall be carried on their sides.
- This Tuesday evening starts the Feast of the Lord known as Shavuot, the Feast of Weeks. Called Pentecost in most churches, this feast is one of the seven yearly feasts ordained by God (Leviticus 23:15-21) and one of the three pilgrim feasts when all the men of Israel ascended to Jerusalem and the Temple that resided there (Deuteronomy 16:16). Judaism makes this as the day when Moses received the Law from God on Mt. Sinai, and the Church marks this as the day when the Spirit of God was poured out on those first Messianic Jews as we read about in Acts 2. So both the Jewish nation and the Church have the same birthday! And He who sits in the heavens laughs…
- Lord, as this is a harvest feast, we ask for more laborers to be thrust into the harvest (Luke 10:2).
- Reap many souls in Israel during this time.
- Watch over all the seeds planted and weeds plucked this past year and reap a harvest to for Your glory’s sake (1 Corinthians 3:6).
- Pour out the Holy Spirit on many Jews in Israel over this feast day (Joel 2:28-32; Zechariah 12:10).
- As Ruth is read, open eyes to see Boaz as a type of Messiah.
The IFI-Germany prayer and teaching conference continues through this weekend. Please lift up Eliyahu, Ofer and Heinz-Jurgen, as well as all the conference participants, that they would be lead very specifically by the Spirit as to what to say and pray.
Next week, the annual IFI-Scottish prayer conference is taking place in the Ellel Ministries Scottish HQ.
Please pray for Eliyahu, Chuck and Jeremy as they lead this group in prayer for both Israel and the UK.
Blessings and hag Shavuot sameach,
The IFI team