- Worthy is the Lamb – to receive all praise and honor.
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty – the God of creation.
- We declare You are the Creator, therefore nothing is impossible for You (Jeremiah 32:17, 27).
- You have chosen Jerusalem as Your own, and we trust You to be glorified in it (Isaiah 37:35).
- We bless You that You have also chosen us as Your own (John 15:16, 19). Be glorified in our lives.
- We give You praise for watching over Your Word to fulfill it (Isaiah 55:11; Jeremiah 1:12).
- Give thanks and confess that YHWH – He is good – for His covenant-love endures forever (Psalm 118:1; 136:1).
- The Israeli government is dealing with several controversial laws that should be passed. One is the “muezzin bill,” lowering the volume of recorded calls to prayer from minarets in Israel from sunset to sunrise. By the way, the Islamic call to pray by electronic means is forbidden in Saudi Arabia! The other bill is a Basic Law, declaring this nation as the nation-state of the Jewish people.
- Lord, thank You for giving us leaders who would even propose these politically incorrect bills.
I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counselors as at the beginning: afterward you shall be called, ‘The city of righteousness, the faithful city’.
- Lord, destroy all the lies and exaggerations in the media and in the minds of the people in relation to these bills so that they can be passed.
- Abba, build a strong unity in PM Netanyahu’s governing coalition over this and use it to spread unity in many others areas of this nation as well (Psalm 133:1).
- Deal with Israeli Arab politicians who are doing more harm than good for the people they represent.
- Since enacting a law to declare this the nation-state of the Jewish people is in line with what the UN voted for in the 1948 partition plan, silence all outside criticism as well (Psalm 46:10).
He revealed His word to Jacob, His statutes and His judgments to Israel. He has not dealt this way with any nation – and as for His judgments, they have not known them. Hallelujah!
- US President Trump’s visit still unsettles us, especially as it appears to be an ecumenical tour. He will visit Saudi Arabia and meet with Arab leaders. Then he comes to Israel and in Jerusalem will visit the Western Wall, and then give a major speech at Masada. He will also meet with PA President Abbas in Bethlehem (which is in Judea), and then he travels to Rome, to meet with the Pope. Rumors are that he will move – or not move – the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Worse, reports are that he will announce a restarting of “peace” negotiations. [See next topic for this last item.]
- Lord of all, if this Trump Trip is bad for Israel – cancel it (Psalm 33:10-11).
- Let the American Church see that if this trip is bad for Israel – then it is really bad for America.
Blessed is he that blesses you , and cursed is he that curses you
- Open Trump’s ears to hear what our brother-in-the-Lord Vice President Mike Pence says – and give Pence the boldness to say to his boss what You direct him to – especially about this land and nation.
The preparations of a man’s heart and the answer of his tongue is from YHWH.
- Surround Trump with godly counsel and remove all humanistic counselors from him (Proverbs 24:6).
- Put a guard on Trump’s mouth so that his tongue does not hurt Israel (James 3:5-8).
- Aid Israel’s security forces as they are planning and preparing for Trump’s visit (Proverbs 21:31).
- Give courage to Israel’s leaders to reject anything that he asks of Israel that is not of You.
- Let Trump see the real differences between the Islamic god and You (Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 37:16).
- We thank You that the hearts of Trump and PM Netanyahu are in Your hands (Proverbs 21:1).
- When they are together, fill Netanyahu’s mouth with Your words (Psalm 81:10).
- The Peace process just does not die. Of course, this is one way for the Adversary, Satan, to delay the coming of the Lord, as Yeshua will not return until He hears from Jerusalem,
Blessed is He that comes in the name of YHWH (Matthew 23:39).
- Lord, enough! Arise and scatter those who plot to scatter Your people (Psalm 68:1; Joel 3:1-2)!
- Thank You for restoring Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria to Israel 50 years ago. We receive it as a gift from You YHWH, the God of Israel (Amos 9:14-15; Obadiah 1:17).
- Continue to harden the hearts of the Palestinian leaders to not compromise one iota.
- Enable Israel’s leaders, especially PM Netanyahu, learn the lessons of history – that Muslims are not obligated by their god to stand by their word.
- Lord of hosts, thank You that the lesson of the Gaza retreat has permeated this nation, as most polls show a large majority no longer believes in a two-state solution.
- With that in mind, aid Israelis to “Just say ‘No!'” (Nehemiah 2:20)
- Abba, reveal to us Your way of dealing with the Palestinians so that we can pray in line with Your will (Amos 3:7; 1 John 5:14-15).
- If Your will is Jeremiah 12:14-17, then please save many Palestinians before Your judgment strikes.
- Lord, break this manipulative hunger strike by Palestinian terrorists in Israeli jails.
- Ramadan, the Islamic holy month, starts Friday, May 26th. We prayed for many Muslims to be saved during that month of semi-fasting, and for the security of Israel.
- Lord Yeshua, thank You for all the reports we are hearing of You revealing Yourself to Muslims.
The scripture, foreseeing that God would justify gentiles through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, ‘In you shall all the gentiles be blessed’.
Galatians 3:8; cp. Genesis 12:3b
- Fill up this last-days Body of Messiah with a huge number of ex-Muslim believers (2 Kings 5:15-17).
- Especially redeem from that Islamic pit of hell many women and children (Mark 10:14).
- Abba, we trust and ask You to watch over Israel during Ramadan (Psalm 121:4; Jeremiah 31:10).
- While not trusting in Israel’s
chariots and horses, we do thank You for them (Psalm 20:7-9).
- As the weather gets hotter, supernaturally keep Israel’s security forces alert.
- Reveal all terror plots and weapons caches (Job 12:22; Luke 12:2).
- Please protect Your people in exile during Ramadan (Ezekiel 11:16).
- Lord Yeshua, extend a special grace of protection to all believers in the Middle and Far East at this time of heightened Islamic fury (Psalm 91:1-16).
- Aliyah, the immigration of Jews from exile to Israel, especially from the West, is consistently a prayer burden for us – as it is so intimately linked with our God’s glory (Isaiah 43:5-7). The glue holding the Jews to their nations of exile is very strong and often takes a major shaking to loosen. And a recent Pew survey showing how anti-Jewish so many Europeans are, could shake things up.
- Lord, while Le Pen did not win in France, do not let the French Jews go to sleep as one third of that nation did vote for her (Jeremiah 16:16).
- You know how to dissolve the glue is that holds Your people in exile. For Your holy name’s sake, do it! (Ezekiel 36:23-24)
- Do not allow the results of this Pew survey to be hidden – but let it be headline news in all of Europe.
Why do nations rage, and people imagine a vain thing? Kings of the earth set themselves, and rulers take counsel together, against YHWH, and against His anointed , saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
- Instead of the constant complaining by most American Jews about Trump – let them come home and complain about Netanyahu!
Thus says the Lord YHWH; ‘When I have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the gentiles, then they shall dwell in their land that I have given to My servant Jacob. They shall dwell safely; build houses, and plant vineyards. They shall even dwell with confidence, after I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them in their region. And they shall know that I am YHWH their God.
- Open wide the gates in Israel to receive all Jews who want to return, regardless of what they believe, or their age or profession or lack thereof (Isaiah 62:10; Ezekiel 39:28).
- Give wisdom to Israel to absorb those who do not have Hebrew as their mother tongue.
- The Israeli Body: David Davis, founding pastor of Carmel Assembly, went home to the Lord this past week and there has been an increase in anti-Messianic persecution in Dimona.
- Lord, comfort Karen Davis and all the brothers and sisters who knew David intimately (Psalm 23:4).
- Let them know that You see this as David’s graduation, as he had finished the course (2 Timothy 4:7).
- Lord Yeshua, thank You for taking the sting away from death (1 Corinthians 15:55).
- Give to believers in Israel who become targets for persecution a sweet spirit and much grace.
If you are reviled for the name of Messiah, blessed are you, because the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.
1 Peter 4:14
- Thank You that up to this time, the persecution we experience here is nothing compared to that which our brothers and sisters in the rest of the Middle East experience.
- Comfort these believers and protect them.
- Help us to remember that these Jews who are enemies of the gospel are still beloved for the sake of the forefathers – Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Romans 11:28).
Please keep the IFI team in prayer as we face a very busy few months and as some of the team face physical conditions that need a serious touch from the Master Healer’s hand.
Shabbat shalom and blessings from Zion,
The IFI team